𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

Start from the beginning

"Babe, why can't you stay home with me? You know I can't go clubbing." She asked, poking her lips out.

"I wanna have a boys night mama, and don't look at me like that you know I be home with you all day everyday." I said, folding my arms.

"I just don't want what happened a couple weeks ago to happen again, especially since you ain't fully healed. Which is why our trip to Paris
got pushed back." She said, before eating her noddles.

"It's not gonna happen." I said, then she rolled her eyes.

"Alright." She said, then I nodded.

"I'm finna call my barber up, then we can watch dem movies you wanted to watch." I said, then she started swinging her feet.

"Ok." She said, then I stood there and shook my head then I left out of the kitchen.

TIME SKIP: 10 P.M.

"Imma see you later baby, I love you. Don't stay up too late." I said, kissing Zo all over her face causing her to smile.

"I love you more, and I'll try not to." She said, smiling then she lifted up her shirt.

"Daddy loves you mi amour, be good for mommy." I said, talking to her belly then I kissed her belly.

"Appointment next week I'm soooo excited." She said, putting her hands on my belly.

"I'm excited too, but they lil ugly asses could've took us today." I said, mugging then she laughed and sat up in the bed then she kissed me again and again.

"Have fun, and be safeeee!" She dragged out, looking me in my eyes.

"I will." I said, then I kissed her again.

45 MINUTES LATER

"I was just bout to call yo hoe ass." Carlos said, dapping me up.

"Bitch shut up I ain't no hoe, but damn it's live out here." I said looking around at all the people that came out.

"You know all the hoes flew down here once they heard YG was having a party." Durk said, before rolling up his blunt.

"Zion? I thought you said sis said you can't go." I said, dapping him up.

"She did, but when I gave her this dick she said yes." He said, causing everybody to bust out laughing.

"Aye man, y'all know my shit fucked up and Zo want a nigga to heal." I said, then they looked at me.

"You ain't been getting none?" Mike asked, with big eyes.

"Nah, but I'm not tripping." I said, then YG came over by us.

"East?" He asked, looking surprised.

"Who else it is fuck nigga?" I asked, dapping him up.

"Maaann, I ain't seen yo ass in a couple years nigga, where you been?" He asked, before dapping up everybody else.

"Been ducked off in school and with my fiancé." I said, smiling thinking about my boopie at the house.

"You finna marry the white bitch?" He asked, me causing me to ball my face up.