crucial note

There is no relationship or correlation between the first book and this one in any way, shape, or form. A stand-alone.

This whole thing is a product of my overactive imagination, again. Even though I try not to make these kinds of topics seem glamorous, reading about them is one of my absolute guilty pleasures. if you have the impression that this tale does not belong to you. To reiterate, if you do not find any of the motifs appealing, do not REPORT it!

Don't bother looking back; you just need to go on FOR this is Wrong Turn.

Following this, there will be a reprimand given.

Among the themes are: Acts that are completely devoid of any morality that a person is capable of and will choose to do on a whim. In this tale, everything from the characters to the settings to the events to the names of the people involved is entirely made up of myself. 

There was never any intention of suggesting that this has any bearing on real life.

I cannot claim ownership of any of these images because I obtained them from a website known as Pinterest.

I reserve all of the rights, I am the exclusive owner of all rights granted to me under copyright law. Because of this, it is impossible for another individual to reproduce, distribute, or adapt any portion of the work without first obtaining my permission.

That has been communicated.

SHOULD WE BEGIN?