1- Reality

Him

Meeting you was like a breath of fresh air, a pleasant surprise that I had not expected in the least.

 It was as if my whole world shifted, and I suddenly became aware of a new dimension to my life that I had never known before. 

Before I saw you standing there, I was going through the motions of my daily routine, not really caring about anything in particular. But something extraordinary pervaded the atmosphere when I saw you, and I knew that this was a turning point in my life.

You see, my life is made up of dreams and imagination that actually exists. 

I often try to make my dreams come true by clinging to illusory realities, and sometimes it works. There's no doubt that fate plays a role in our lives, and in my case, dreams really do come true. In my sleep-time fantasies, romantic relationships are smooth sailing, and everything is perfect. 

Despite the fact that it's just imaginary, I still hold on to hope that someday, my dreams will become a reality.

That's why I'm reaching out to you now.

 In case you're out there, I want you to know that I'm willing to take a chance on love. I don't want to put up any walls, and I want to see your transformed love. 

I'm not sure what it is, but I get the distinct impression that you're someone exceptional, someone who could change my life for the better.

Perhaps it's time for me to shed my naivete and take a leap of faith. Maybe, just maybe, I'll get a taste of how amazing the actual thing can be. In my nighttime fantasies, we're in a magical place where I can hold you, and everything is just right. Perhaps that is the truth for me, and I'm willing to see where this journey takes me.

As I walked down the street, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you. It was a surprise to run across you, especially because we haven't seen each other in what feels like forever. For whatever reason, I failed to keep in touch with you, and I regret that. But now that I see you, it feels like no time has passed at all.

I need you to reassure me that this is accurate. I don't want to wake up from this dream. 

It feels too good to be true. I need to know that you're really here, standing in front of me, and not just a figment of my imagination.

There's something unique about you that always draws me in. Maybe it's your infectious smile or your kind heart. Whatever it is, I can't get enough of you. You bring out emotions in me that I never knew existed. It's like every time I see you, my heart skips a beat.

In my case, dreams really do come true. This is a wonderful place, and I am happy here with you. Although it's merely make-believe, I spend a lot of time attempting to live in my head, dreaming up scenarios where we're together. But now that you're here, it's like all my dreams have come to life.

The thoughts of you in my sleep are pleasant. I dream about our future together and all the wonderful things we'll do. As I snuggle up for the night, I think about how right it is that I love you. It's like we were meant to be together, and nothing can ever change that.So here we are, reunited at last.

 It feels like destiny brought us together, and I couldn't be happier.

 I know that we have a lot of catching up to do, but I'm ready for anything as long as you're by my side.

My Dear

My Beloved Corpse Bride.