"that was ro-chan's photos!" osamu yelled, clenching onto suna's shirt.

suna narrowed his eyes on him, grabbing his shirt collar as well. "and so? it has nothin' ta' do with ya'!"

"hah?" osamu scowled, "ye'r a creep!" he exclaimed, annoying suna even more.

"ya' just envious because i spent ta' entire afternoon with her while ye'r competing with atsumu!" suna retorted, not backing down from the fight.

osamu clicked his tongue, gritting his teeth. "sumu was ta' one who challenged me!"

"why am i included in ye'r fight?" the blond asked, gaining their death glares.

"ye'r ta' one who started it!" both osamu and suna yelled at him, startling the blond.

before any of them could speak up again, a loud knock was heard from their room's door, and then a deep voice followed.

"go to sleep."

in a flash, the three of them settled into their own beds silently. they listened to the footsteps fading away and the soft slam of the door. neither of them broke the lingering silence in the air, too scared that the girl next door will suddenly reappear. the long silence made the three inarikazi boys fell asleep after a long, exhausting day.

meanwhile, in the other room, kiiro was still up messaging her brother. after not contacting him for the whole afternoon, she decided to talk to him before heading to sleep since she knew he might be worried.

"is it really necessary to call?" kiiro groggily mumbled.

kenma sighed. "i can no longer understand your messages since they were full of typo."

"because i'm tired~" the female whined, yawning for the third time during their call.

the blond kozume overheard his sister kept yawning on the other line. kenma knew that pestering kiiro with questions at this state might cause a problem because the girl is extremely sensitive and grumpy when sleepy.

"you can go to..." kenma stopped talking when he heard her soft snores, "...sleep now." he continued, with a smile sneaking up on his face.

kenma ended the call and went to sleep right after. his mind was now free from any worry, knowing that his sister was all safe and sound by herself with her friends in nagano, but he couldn't contain his excitement to see her again tomorrow.

the sun crept up from the horizon at around four o'clock. its rays slowly sneaked through the blinds each hour that had passed by, reaching all the way to the raven-haired girl sleeping soundly covered with the white sheets.

the warmth filled up the air conditioned room. a groan erupted from her throat as she woke up due to the sudden rise in tempature. she sat up and stretched out her limbs like a cat, getting up from her bed and went to open the blinds.

she was to be greeted by the natural light from the golden orb resting in the blue sky. her nose scrunched, but then a small smile appeared on her face when she saw the birds resting by the rails on the veranda.

"ohayō," she giggled, giving a small wave at the birds. the morning creatures chirped, as if responding to her greeting.

kiiro started her morning by fixing the bed and freshening herself up. aside from the fact that she's strict with her fixed schedule, she doesn't like the idea of letting anyone see her with a disheveled look.

"oh? ro-chan, ohayō!" osamu greeted the girl who had emerged from her room, starling her.

kiiro blinked, lightly bowing her head. "ohayō, omu."