Mick moaned, gripping the blankets with both fists, "Fuck..!" as he shut his eyes. The cold air flow touched our skin as I thrust into him more roughly and quickly to give him pleasure. I leaned in and gave him down-the-chest kisses as he started to groan loudly. In an attempt to get closer, he instinctively wrapped his legs around my torso and ran his fingers through my hair.

I couldn't express it, but it felt like a horny wish come true. But neither now nor after this do I want to quit. Mick felt like something else, and I could see from the lovely groans and grunts that came out of his mouth.

Mickey's Pov

''Gallagher!'' I trembled, as I said. It was huge, and that fucking redhead ripped me off or stretched me past my breaking point. And it was incredibly painful. In an attempt to avoid waking up everyone in the house, I tugged at his hair. The thought of Terry eventually waking up prevented me from experiencing this moment further. I am aware of that.

When he went in harder and struck a point I had never felt, I groaned loudly while rolling my eyes back in pleasure. I'm relieved he put his palm over my lips to stifle my groans. I avoided making eye contact because I couldn't understand how this jerk, who was firstly annoying and stubborn, could transform into a fucking demon in these moments. It was too intimate.

''Hurry, Firescrotch,'' I kept pulling on his hair with one hand while using the other to stroke my dick more quickly since the pants coming out of the redhead's mouth were seductive. The redhead aroused my body. I rubbed the cum that was dripping down on my length and tip. Gallagher looked hot and had a smirk on his face.

''What caught your attention?'' he teased, his eyes half closed, and his hands on my thighs while he was inside of me. I suddenly realized that I had our eyes locked. That was not supposed to happen, fuck. I told him to shut up while flipping him off, but I couldn't help but smile a little.

I bucked my hips and scowled when I saw that he had slowed down. We haven't finished yet, right? I'm still not done. Shithead hummed, lowered himself to take my member in his mouth, and I let out a quiet gasp while spreading my legs so he could sit comfortably.

My dick was wrapped in his tongue, which he softly licked before beginning to suck. I grunted and pushed his head in further because I wanted him to have it all. He groaned and took it all in. I thought we were finally calming down and regaining our breath when he suddenly pulled, checking to see whether I had my fingers in his hair, leaned down to kiss my neck then abruptly slammed into me.

I let out a piercing, extremely loud moan. If there was anything I can call this, it's deadass gay nirvana, so I think I won't move for quite a while. Even Firescrotch could see that I was a disaster. I genuinely hope he didn't think about the possibility that I, the bully he had as a child, was now under him.

He was pounding the crap out of me while his face was in the crook of my neck, so he won't even notice that I'm looking him over, right? He was one of my close friends, I stroked my fingers tenderly over his hair. It's red as it has always been and still has its touch... I know I told him not to touch and bite specific places, but come on I'm Mickey Milkovich.

To prevent him from shaking me off, I slid one of my hands down his back and dug my fingers in. Should I be doing it? I sighed and gave his neck a few gentle kisses, "Mic-" I listened but cut him off by pressing my fingers deeper.

I started rough-biting on the side of his neck while grinding on him, and I'm unable to stop at this point. Gallagher wasn't holding it in like I was; he was grunting and making noises. I smirked when I heard him let it out. I became very, incredibly close. I gently sucked on his neck and looked like he enjoyed it.