I've seen recipes on the internet many times. I have no special skills in cooking. All I can do is learn from my experiences, and that takes time.

Sometimes I'm also dissatisfied with the results, but considering I can eat Shiina's dishes every day even if it's leftovers, it's fine.

I wonder why I still keep cooking and exchanging food with her? Is it because I was afraid that if I quit, she would stop giving me her food thinking that I had given up on learning how to cook and labeled lazy?

"Hmm."

Expecting something too much is not good, so it's better to abandon the idea immediately. However, this girl seemed to have different thoughts.

She placed a hand on her chin, looked down, and contemplated something.

"Half..."

"What?"

"If we split the cost of the ingredients in half, I want to cook in your kitchen."

"Holy... are you kidding me?"

"I'm dead serious."

"But, are you okay to enter some stranger's house you don't know? Won't you scared?"

"Strangers? Is our relationship like that?"

"Not really."

"We've known each other for over a month. It wouldn't be wrong to call our relationship as strangers."

friends, huh...

"Also, if you dare mess with me, I will physically beat you up, and also you know my position in school, right?"

"Right, my majesty princess. I wouldn't dare mess with you."

I've never been threatened by anyone weaker than me, it's pretty ridiculous.

"Besides, you don't seem interested in me. So for now, I assume you are safe."

"On what basis do you say that?"

"If you like me, you should keep talking to me and I will naturally stay away from you."

Where did she get this sure? One would easily conclude that it came from her experience. There must have been a lot of mashers trying to get close to Shiina and most of the characteristics shown were the above.

After all, what she said was true.

Shiina was like a princess at school. Everyone knows her, everyone praises her, everyone loves her. Her position is like a holy name, and if anyone dares to tarnish her, then there will be executions from the community in the school itself.

In other words, I dig my own grave if I dare mess with Shiina.

But, all the ideas about her cooking in my room somehow went pretty well. 

"I don't mind. But who will cook?"

"Of course me."

"I object. I don't want to depend too much on you. Also, you forgot that I can cook too?"

"Your cooking in some places is lacking in something. There is not enough passion and dedication to give to others. I can tell just from eating your food over and over again."

"Those are cruel words from the mouth of an angel."

"Didn't I already say that I don't like the nickname?"

"Sorry."

"Then, I would like to put forward some specific terms and conditions."

"What's that?"