12,322 likes
tamaranoai As always a good day with @lalaniyah & @londoninthecity

Hair laid by @philonhair
Makeup by @erika_lapearl_mua
Body chain by @beastychicks
View all 170 comments

After going out with the girls again. Tamar got a call from her mom about a family meeting. Tamar and her husband, Juaquin decided to go.

Now, Tamar and Juaquin were at Tamar's parents' house

Tamar knew she was in the hot seat because she didn't stop the fight between Laniyah and Galina.

Juaquin could sense his wife's uneasiness so he started kissing her on the back to calm her down.

"Stop, Jay," Tamar said, slightly pulling away from his kisses.

"So, Tamar why didn't you intervene in the fight, and now Galina has a huge cut on her face," Patricia said.

Tamar raised her eyebrows at her mother.

"So, y'all wanted me to intervene and get cut instead of Galina," Tamar scoffed.

Tamar pointed at her older sisters.

"Matter of fact, why didn't Vanessa, Summer, Myritza, and the crew that Galina came with didn't do anything until security got involved, that's the question that needs to be asked," Tamar said as she shifted the blame onto Galina and her sisters. "They came in there looking like they wanted a problem and Laniyah gave it to them...well, she gave it to Galina but still don't be mad at me for knowing not to get my ass beat for no one like everyone knows how Laniyah gets down," Tamar told her mother.

Joe looked at his other sisters.

"Why did y'all go?" Joe asked them.

"Exactly," Tamar said.

Joe was confused, tired, stressed, and all the above with this situation. Galina is acting out of character. Laniyah is just being herself and Joe can't take it anymore. He should have never gone to go get that damn marriage license. He was truly embarrassed.

"It doesn't matter why we went there. Look at what she did to my face, Joe!" Galina exclaimed.

Tamar shook her head.

"I don't know why we're here because I'm pretty sure everyone in this room knows that Laniyah has I.E.D. like she's diagnosed with anger issues so why antagonize her then come and play the victim for being the problem and getting your ass beat," Juaquin said, not understanding the purpose of the family meeting when he sees that Galina deserved it and it's no one's fault for not jumping in because Laniyah would have laid them all out.

Sika nods. He knows that Laniyah is a wildcard. She is extremely strong, but she is also extremely dangerous; at this point, he's certainly leaning more toward dangerous after seeing Galina's face.