//1//

Addy sat with Julie as they did some homework, both trying their hardest not to bring up the fact that Julie was no longer in the music program. Until Ray came down with a big smile on his face.

"hey girls, i was just about to head out and watch Carlos' game. Just wanted to let you know that I got a call today." Both Addy's and Julie's breath hitched, he must've found out about Julie losing her spot. "My real estate friend said that if we're serious about selling the house we should tidy up so that we can take some photos for the website. And I was wondering you guys could tackle Rose and Grace's studio? Now I know you probably don't want to Julie but you girls are the music Guru's. So take you time, we just need to get this done."

Both girls let out a relieved breath as Ray smiled. Addy looked over at Julie and held her hand. "Yea, of course we can Uncle Ray. We'll take a crack at it a little later tonight."

Ray nodded and kissed both girls on their heads before grabbing his keys and heading out. Once he closed the door behind him Addy got up and pulled Julie to her feet. "Come on Jules, it's time to face your fears."

"Addison- I can't." Julie sighed as her cousin pulled her out to the garage.

"Yes you can Julie, I've seen you do it before. So there is no doubt you can't do it again. I'm here for you okay? I know how it feels." She smiled softly as there entered the studio. 

Julie walked over to Rose's piano so Addy being the good cousin she is decided to starting cleaning out the loft to give her a moment. 

Once she got up there her eyes fell upon an old photo of her mom in her teens with three other guys. She smiled weakly and picked the delicate photo up in her hands. "Hi mama."

She sighed then looked over to a music album that was next to her moms guitar case. "Hey Jules? There's a CD album up here. How about we put it on while we tidy up to lighten the mood."

"Yea sure, bring it down and I'll put it in the player." Julie smiled as Addy climbed down the ladder with the CD in hand.

"I've never heard of Sunset Curve before, they must be an old band or something. She song names sound like they'll be fun." She handed Julie the disc and grabbed her microphone, joining in with the lyrics before screaming came from the player, making both girls cover their ears. 

All of a sudden three boys appeared on the ground in front of them. They groaned before getting up and looking around, trying to catch their breaths. "How did we get back here?"

Addy stood confused as Julie screamed and ran out of the house. "Hey! Don't leave me here with three strange boys! Julie!"

She went to go run after her but she had already gone. The boys screamed as well but were looking at Addison confused. "Holy shit, grace is that you?'