2 - A Cow With Horns?

Changing in my outfit from the school day and out of my jersey and shorts was something that I'd never expect to take so much strain on my previously sore muscles but it did. It was 7PM but I had to stay after to get more practice in. Connecting the clasp to of my pearl necklace  and applying some lipgloss I was ready to go. I couldn't help but care about my looks.
      I exited the girls locker room and head to the exit although it was a long walk because the locker room was so far away. Until I passed the library I felt someone grab my arm from inside the book return making me screech.
      Bella Dawson shoved her head out while still holding my arm. "Get in, you have to get in!" she said. Why the fuck would I go in there.
"What!?" I asked until I heard the grunt of something behind me.
      Turning, I saw a bull. Now I get it. Spinning back around I shoved my leg in to the box, then the rest of my body to hind from the creature.
"Care to explain why there is a BULL in the hallway, holy fuck that thing almost killed me! and now I'm stuck in here with you." I said with anger and annoyance in my voice - while looking around at Bella, Newt, Troy, and Sawyer.
       "Well, the boys were just about to tell me." Bella said.
I shot my head towards them, giving them a look.
        "Sawyer why didn't you tell me she was so crazy!" Troy shouted
      "Dude her names Crazy Nelly, and she was fine till you made me drag her here for this fake initiation." Sawyer argued back.
     "What, fake initiation - this whole thing was a trick?" Bella asked. While a series of no's came from the boys. It was obviously fake.
      "Newt?" Bella and I both knew he'd crack. I like Newt the most out of everyone here including Bella - she just seemed too happy.
     "It's all lies. We mad it up to scare you off the team. That wasn't even a bull - it was a cow with fake horns on it! Who said that.." Newt explained.
That set me off.
      "So you're telling me that I am trapped in a box with the people I hate most in the school because you didn't want a girl on your team. She's a better play than most of you - I was saw your practice. And by the way, girls can play football. I've heard you're sexist comments and they're horrible, I hope your mothers are disappointed in you." I said addressing how horribly the treated Bella.
      "Seriously, after everything I did to prove I belong on this team, after I trusted you with my deepest fear. You used it against me." Bella freaked.
      "Well in our defense if you hadn't been so good we wouldn't have been forced to do this. So I mean there are apologies to be made - perhaps you should go first." Troy said. He and Sawyer made me angry.
      "Okay, I'll go first." Bella said sarcastically and then she turned and slapped him across the face multiple times while troy shouted and complained.
      Once Bella finished we all sulked. I shouldn't even be in here. I'm not on the football team but this makes me want to try out just so I can bother them.
      "God why am I even in here I don't play football and this isn't my problem." I said out loud.
      "We're gonna be in here forever!" Newt responded, falling into panic while mumbling insanities.
      "Not me - I made a cheer promise and I plan to keep it. There's got to be a way to get past that cow," Bella said while looking out the holes in the box. "And I just figured out what it is." she finished with confidence.

SMALL TIME SKIP

      Bella stood in position and threw the toy rocket towards a button to shut the door. She trapped the cow in the section and we were safe.
      "Wow." all of the boys said.
      "Oh now I get a wow, here's an idea see if there's a book in there about how not to be a big jerk. Now if you'll excuse me I've got real friends who need me." Bella said running off to god knows where.
      "And I missed my ride because of you, now I have to walk home alone and that's not exciting. You wanna know why, oh I'll tell you why. I'm gonna get followed and cat called by old men who won't leave me alone and that may not be something you have to deal with but I do. Gosh - this is why I hate football players  You guys are so selfish, you know your actions have consequences." I exploded.
      "Well.. I'll walk you home." Sawyer said - the one that I hate the most is the only one with manors.

  "What." I said in confusion.

"I'll walk you home." Sawyer said again.

"No I heard you."

"Look I don't like you much either but my mom taught me to be a gentleman so I'll walk you home." Sawyer explained.

"Fine." I said

SMALL TIME SKIP

After walking in awkward silence for 5 minutes or so Sawyer said something.
      "So why do you hate football players so much?"

     "Because you guys suck. You walk around like you own the place and it a rude. Plus there's a whole other sport with the same name as yours everywhere else in the world but for some reason y'all just had to call it football - like pick a different name."

     "That's so stupid." he responded

     "Not really considering the way you treat people who play male soccer. Football players only ever what them when they realize their the only ones who can kick the ball and become a kicker." I reasoned

      "Well I doubt you'd be a good kicker."

     "And why is that?" I said with annoyance coating my voice.

     "Because you're a girl - and have you seen the way you dress, like some rich city girl with no brains. Your nails are always painted and I bet you wouldn't want to chip it would you?" he asked while looking down at me - why was he so tall. He must be at least 5'11.  Keep it cool - fuck no. How dare he judge me like that without knowing me. I hate men.

      "For your information I am a girl but that doesn't change shit. I am from the city but I do have brains - in fact I'm top of our class so you should correct yourself. If my nail chipped I could easily get them redone, not something I have to worry about. Oh and, you have a new kicker - me."

       "What.?" Sawyer asked.

      "Yes that's right a new kicker now if you'll excuse me I must get inside Huggins. So go home your pigs and goats and learn some respect. See you on the field tomorrow love." I spat at him. Walking inside I went straight upstairs.
That was a day and I got myself into football I barely know anything about it so I should study. It can't be that hard to understand.. Right?

HII
and that was the second chapter hope you liked it!