Simon x Reader Smut

{Reader}
It was a loud and very drunk party in a small bar called 'Drunken Martini' I was on the dance floor dancing in a Black tight, short dress and black high heels and a blue purse and a blue purse. I have brownish black hair to just under my boobs and bright blue eyes that people seem to love but I hate everything about myself... I start to grind my body to the beat of the music of Feeling myself by Nicki Minaj, then I suddenly feel someone behind me and I start grinding against them and their grabbing my waist. I turn around to see his face and he's so hot... He has Dirty blonde hair and blue eyes and has a sexy smirk on his face and he's tall . This will be a fun night I can tell...
{Simon}
I walk in the club and after a few minutes I'm drinking, I'm not drunk but I see a girl on the dance floor and she's beautiful, she's wearing a tight black dress that compliments her bum nicely... I take another shot and start walking towards her grabbing her waist as she grinds to the music. I smirk as she grinds against me and after a couple seconds she turns around and she's even more beautiful than I thought, she has beautiful blue eyes I could get lost in forever and soft brown straight hair. The music gets louder after a couple minutes and we're still on the dance floor dancing so I decide it's time I make my move, "So what are you doing after this?" I ask stupidly. Of course she's going home! "Why? Planning anything yourself?" She asks innocently in a shy voice. I take a moment to appreciate her appearance and than decide to answer, "Planning on taking you home with me...", I say, "Is that a request?" She asks, "Yes, maybe it is Ms..." I say, "Oh just call me y/n." She says in an sweet voice.
------------------
Once they get to Simons house they come through the door kissing and touching each other, Simon stops kissing y/n for a second to whip off his shirt, y/n than takes off her dress carefully, just in her bra and panties she asks Simon, "Simon, where's your room, think I'm ready." Simon smirks and replies while picking up y/n bridal style, "Eager are we?", Simon carries y/n up stairs and gets to his room pushing the door open and throwing y/n on the bed taking off his boxer briefs, revealing his delicious member y/n wants so badly inside of her. Simon smirks and says, "Want it?" Y/n crawls towards Simon licking her lips so subtlety, when she gets to Simon y/n straightens her back out and looks up at Simon as she stuffs his member in her mouth, Simon moans loudly grabbing y/n hair fucking her mouth. After a couple of minutes of 4 play y/n is on the bed waiting for Simon to be inside of her, he teases her hole a bit, letting his tip linger in front of her hole, than Simon suddenly slips inside of y/n, y/n's back lifts off the bed and she moans loudly from the tightness and how full she feels. Simon smirks and goes deeper until he's all the way in, y/n moans and whimpers and wiggles and tells Simon, "Simon please!", Simon than starts moving fast in y/n loving how tight and hot and bothered y/n is. Than after a couple minutes of Simon slamming into y/n he's on the bridge of coming so he pulls out and flips y/n over and says, "This might hurt gorgeous." He says as he shoves his member in y/n's bum. She yells loudly and moans as he moves faster in her tight bum, she than yells, "Oh yes Simom! Please cum in my bum!". That was the words he heard as he came inside of y/n's bum with a loud groan of her name. He stays in her bum for a couple seconds as she rubs her clit and squirts everywhere moaning, "Simon!". Simon smirks and half smiles as he pulls out of her bum, cum leaking out as she unclenches her hole, y/n can feel the cum leaking out of her, it's so hot... Simon pulls y/n up and sets her on his lap while they cuddle in the bed, y/n smiles as she feels herself drifting to sleep to Simon stroking her back and running his fingers through her hair, using his chest as a pillow she smiles and drifts to sleep in a tranquil embrace.