day 69][present

Zhongli's pov:

I thought life as a mortal would be rather boring but childe has brought alot of joy in my simple life, so I made a "contract" with my self to protect him from everything even if it costs my own life. I call it the Contract of love.

_ _ _ _ _

-Why do you want to celebrate every anniversary? And I dont think day 69 anniversary is really anything special unless you are a silly teenager, zhongli says.
-well, I still want to take u to a nice restaurant. And either way we have a reservation.

At the restaurant:

-What would you like to order? The waitress asks and childe slowly puts his hand on Zhongli's lap and rubs his inner thigh.
-I'd like some bamboo shoot soup, zhongli says slightly blushing while childe rubbing harder pleased with zhongli's reaction.
-I'll have that too.

-why are you rubbing my thigh?
-because its our 69 anniversary and u are not walking tomor-childe tries to say but zhongli cuts him off with a smack on his chest.

At Childe's:

-if your present to me was a nice dinner then I suppose I can be your present.
-what's that supposed to mean.
-start unwrapping, zhongli says and smirks while childe starts to unwrap his gift excitedly.
-this gift should be opened on the bed.

-what a handsome gift... childe says and then starts to unwrap zhongli's legs. After a little staring childe begins to leave love marks on zhongli's inner thighs.
-nggh~ zhongli softly moans.
Childe removes his own clothes and then finally zhongli's underwear.
-what an odd gift. From soft to hard. Hopefully it isn't enything fragile or it might break tonight.
Zhongli moves himself on top of childe's lap squeezing their cocks together.
-nggh~ aghh~
Zhongli moans louder while childe pushes his fingertips in, then whole finger and another finger.
-preparing u is starting to get useless. We have funked so much that ur starting to look like a bunny.

-nggh~ stop talking and put it in~
-someone is starting to get desperate~ I guess u've begged enough.
Childe finally thrusts in.
-AAhhh~
-what a nice gift! A music box.
-faster! Ahh~

Zhongli did not walk for 3 days after that.

_ _ _ _ _

425 words

Ik I took a longer break than I thought I would but if I forse myself to write the quality will be even worse.

I'm also very busy so I have to take a longer break and also I have to plan the book more so it'll be awesome.

See u on day ???