Day7][bar

-So, zhongli how about we go to a bar to celebrate our 1 week anniversary.
-1 week anniversary? I don't belive most people celebrate it and either way I don't usually drink.
-pleaseee my treat
-if you insist I guess we can go.

At the bar:

-Good evening! What would you like to order?
-One bottle of snezhnayan liquor for me.
-one glass of osmanthus wine, please.
-coming right up.

-why did u order just one glass? Its not like we're leaving in 10 minutes.
-I don't want to get drunk.
-why?
-I just don't.
-Well, bottoms up!

1 bottle later:

-shouldn't we get going?
-came on zhongli, loosen up a bit.

2 bottles later:

-I know my drunk point is high, but you are looking not so well already.
-how about a contest? First one to puke loses
-remember that you are paying all the drinks.
-not a problem.

7 bottles later:

-how are u still going I've never seen u drink more hick than one glass?!
-hick I don't know hick.

12 bottles later zhongli ends up puking.

-HAGHAJhickHAA U LOSE hick.
-Excuse me sir. U and ur party needs to leave. Ur getting way too drunk.
-hick

At Childe's:

Zhongli collapses on childe and childe drags him to bed.

-I dont hick want to sleeep, zhongli says and starts unbuttoning childe's shirt.
-sex marathon after alcohol marathon? I'm in! Childe says and pulls their clothes off, but when he tries to get on top of zhongli, zhongli swaps them over, aligns his ass and starts riding.
-mhh~ ahh~ nggh~, skin clapping and moans starts filling the room again. Zhongli cums on childe's chest and childe into zhongli.
-this is the 3rd time this week we have hick to change the sheets. Funny.
-Hey childe, wanna hear a song?
-let's hear it.
-Under the sheets, under the sheets. Me and my lover banging each other, under the sheeets.
-so that's why u didn't want to get drunk...

_ _ _ _ _

385 words

If u didn't get the song, u can search under the sea from YouTube. It's not my idea to change the lyrics so credits to the person who made that.

Under the sheets under the sheets.
Me and ur mother fucking each other, under the sheets.

Is the original.

See u on day 30.