Poppy was asking her colleagues to give her the money they owed now that it was proved by the letter that Ron and Hermione would end up together. Minerva was arguing that the girl's friend was clearly trying to change her future partner, so they should wait until the end of the reading.

Violet already knew most of what had happened. Clearly Rose and Hugo were Hermione and Ron's kids. Teddy was somehow related to Moony and viewed her as his mother, which warmed her heart and she vowed to herself to take care and love the boy as if he was her own. James, Albus, and Lily were Harry's kids. She was now convinced her brother had lost his mind when she heard the poor boy's name, and she understood the pain. That meant that the last four were hers. And she was shocked she dared to push out four kids. She also couldn't help but wonder who she could have had kids with.

The murmurs of the students were interrupted by the Great Hall's door opening to display newcomers. Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy, Amelia Bones, Cornelius Fudge, a shady dog, a tired Moony trying to control the dog from running on Violet, Andromeda, Ted, and Nymphadora Tonks, Mad-Eye, Molly and Arthur Weasley, Miss Zabini, Mr. and Mrs. Parkinson, Mr. and Mrs. Nott, Kingsley Shackelbolt, Bill and Charlie Weasley, Fleur Delacour, Hestia Jones, Emmeline Vance, Arabella Figg, Aberforth Dumbledore, Dedalus Diggle, and Amos Diggory.

"What is the meaning of this Albus? Some of us have more essential work than to just beam at teenagers all day." Demanded Cornelius.

"Professor Dumbledore, not to agitate any discussions, but I brought in Alice and Frank Longbottom as you asked in the Infirmary yard." Interrupted a nervous nurse who seemed scared of disturbing the conversation between Dumbledore and the Minister.

"Thank you, Miss Blooming. You may leave. As for you, Cornelius, it was not me who contacted you. Study the letter for yourself." Dumbledore said with a beam of mischief in his eyes.

While the newcomers were reading the letter, Snuffles had already run to the Slytherin table and sat between Draco and Violet while growling at the boy, still not trusting him to be safe around his goddaughter.

The Great Hall's frenzy was discontinued by two newcomers. Alphard Black and Katrina Black. Sirius's uncle was deemed to be dead and his wife had to bluff being a pureblood to protect her husband.

There were gasps and yelps, but nothing compared to Snuffles'. Snuffles pulled Violet toward the guests and started barking at the man excitedly.

"This better be good, Dumbledore. I ruined my disguise for you." Warned Alphard before his eyes widened when he recognised the dog.

He hugged the dog as strongly as he could before peeking at the girl standing there awkwardly. She looked just like his nephew's best friend, so he could only assume she was her daughter.

"Alphard Black. A pleasure to meet you, Miss Evans." He presented himself to the girl and wished he didn't just embarrass himself.

"The pleasure is mine Mr. Black. My uncle told me so much about you. And the name is Domé-Potter or Potter for short." She responded politely in a pureblood-approved manner. "I can assume you are Mrs. Katrina Black if I am not mistaken." She added, moving her attention to the woman petting the dog gently and muttering something about a bath.

"You are indeed correct, Miss Domé-Potter." She replied with a kind smile, still petting the dog. "And I only now see that we have company. If we could retreat to a private room, I would appreciate it."

"Let's talk in the Slytherin common room." She said and took the dog's leash before it could run ahead. She nodded her brother's way and pointed at the room, hoping he would get the message. After they left, the Hall went back to its previous dynamic.