Bridge Chapter n°01

Start from the beginning

Mikazuki sighed as she looked up at her father , she could hear his thoughts and she just deadpanned .

" Going to help find the 'criminal' ? "

" You guessed , finish your ice cream so that we can go see what happened . It will be your first official case Mikazuki ! "

" Un ! "

~'o'~

Mikazuki was holding her father's hand as she walked by his side toward the shop that was surrounded by people and policemen blocking it's entrance .

" Hold my hand tightly , Okay Mikazuki ? " Said the father to his daughter , who nodded at him .

They started making their way between the people as Mikazuki started hearing multiple thoughts in the same time .. some where scary and others panicked .

She didn't like this .. at all .

She somehow could feel what they are feeling and hearing all their thoughts at once ... it's making her feel dizzy ..

Like .. really dizzy ..

She held her father's hand tighter as Yusaku was more focused on getting to the front , while Mikazuki tried keeping up with him as she was feeling more and more dizzy .

Once they reached the front , she took deep breaths to keep her mind from blacking out , she mentally sighed in relief as she could hear her father talking with an officer as she now found something to focus on .

" E-eh , Kudo-san ?! H-hai .. I'll tell them right away " exclaimed the officer as he let his collegue take care of guarding the entrance , and went to tell the officers inside .

Yusaku didn't waste a second as he walked right behind him with his daughter , still holding his hand tightly .

" So , the victim were in a state of shock while it happened .. "

" Ano .. Meguri-san .. " exclaimed the officer as Yusaku stood right behind him .

" Nani ? Oh Kudo-kun! Been a while ! How have you been ? " Exclaimed Meguri as he walked up to Yusaku , asking the officer to go back to duty , which he complied immediately .

The two shook hands as Meguri noticed the small brunet hiding behind her father's leg shyly .

He raised a curious eyebrow before realizing who the girl was as he bent down to her level .

" Is that Mikazuki-kun I'm seeing ? You grew up a lot ! " Exclaimed Meguri as he held out a hand for her to shake , which she did with her smaller one .

After this was over , Meguri went on to explain the case to Yusaku .

" The victim's name is Takahashi Asuto . Age : 45 . State of death : a direct stab in the heart by a knife " went an officer on , after Meguri asked for a brief report of the case .

" Was the murder weapon found ? "

" Yes sir , but no fingerprints were identified "

" Also there are traces of gunpowder found on the victim . We believe that it was caused by a ###### gun type " said the officer .