Y/n: "is Dustin still home?"

Eddie: "no mike swung by and basically dragged him out of the house." He chuckled.

Y/n: "good so we are alone." I smiled to myself.

Eddie: "mmm" he hummed. "You like when we are alone?" He paused as my smile grew bigger. "You like what we do when we are alone?"

Y/n: "eh. Kinda." I joked and Eddie grabbed my wrist as I was about to get his lower stomach.

Eddie: "oh really?" He smirked. "Kinda?" He questioned.

Y/n: "i mean if you would like you could remind me." I shrugged.

Eddie: "Gladly." He smiled. "But. I can't do what I want to in here so be patient." He smiled as he let go of my wrist.

I giggled slightly and continued washing his body. Once we finished we swapped places again and eddie beat me to the shampoo. He rubbed his hands together and began rubbing it into my hair. I just rested my eyes and let him basically give me a head massage. But once he was done I sighed and turned to him.

Y/n: "let me do your hair." I smiled as I swapped our places again. I rinsed the shampoo off and eddie watched me with a smile.

I grabbed the shampoo and put some in my hand then signaled eddie to turn around as I reached up and tugged his hair slightly. He thankfully understood I wanted his head tilted back. I washed his hair and when he went to swap places I didn't move much. I simply let him join me under the water. I turned him around again and rinsed the soap away from his hair. As soon as I finished he turned around again with a smile on his face.

He brought his hands to my waist and pulled out bodies together. I smiled up at him and wrapped my hands around his neck as he leaned down to me. He quickly kissed me and of course I kissed back. Cause why WOULDNT i?

I wrapped my hands in his wet hair as we made out. His tongue slipped into my mouth which caught me off guard. And that's when I felt it. His dick. Definitely hard. I moaned as I felt it touch my pussy. (Y'all Pls 😭 Im laughing so hard rn. It's too early for this)

(A/n: Yk what ur getting next chapter.. 😼 also istg if I see one comment talking abt 'why didn't they wash they legs, coochie, dick, ass.' They did. But I'm not gonna write some shit like 'I moved my hand down to my pussy and made sure to clean it good' cause wtf I'd die of embarrassment. Just know u both washed everything and I'm not fucking writing that' shit 😭.)

Also guys I literally hate people sometimes. I make a video saying who I don't ship in stranger things and someone tries calling me homophobic 😭😭.

Like damn

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Like damn. I didn't even say nothing homophobic they just said that cause I don't ship Mrs. Wheeler and Billy, Steve and eddie, el and max, or Robin and Nancy. Cause my fruity ass is so "homophobic" bc I don't ship certain people from the show 💀. (If u couldn't tell Im being sarcastic.) I just don't ship them like let ppl have their opinions without assuming they are homophobic 💀. Also don't go after the other person who replied they meant to say homophobic not homo 😭.

But anyways... guys I'm actually gonna fucking combust.

 guys I'm actually gonna fucking combust

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

AWOOOOOOGAAAAA 😍🙏😩