♡︎You Surprise Me Every time♡︎

Wassup guys! This is chapter 8 of my Yurika story. I never thought it would ever get this far, so I'm very grateful for all the love and support I have been receiving for this fanfic! Thank you for 1.5K reads! WARNINGS: LEMON🍋and FLUFF!☁️✨

I leaned in too.

Yuri POV:(🍋LEMON BEGINS NOW!🍋)

Monika kissed me, her soft lips pressed against mine. She placed her delicate hands around my neck and leaned in closer. I could feel Monika's body heat as she pressed her body against mine. I moved my slender hands down to her waist and held her. 

I wish the kiss could have lasted forever, Monika pulled away from me at last. I could see the desire for more in her eyes as she sat in front of me. "Yuri, I..." Monika's face was consumed with bright red blush.

I held my pointer finger up to Monika's lips, "Shh... it's okay my darling, I know you love me." I muttered. Monika's face lit up in embarrassment at what I said to her. She looked away from me but I moved her head to face me.

"Oh my beloved, I have waited so long for this very moment, don't make me beg you," I admitted. Monika moved her delicate hands down to my waist, I shivered with delight under her touch. "Yuri I didn't know you were so sensitive." Monika teased. 

"I'm only sensitive to you Monika." I bragged. Monika pushed me down onto the hard wooden floor. She was looming over me with a mischievous look on her face. Monika placed her hands under my chin lifting my face up to face her. 

I smiled at her as a sign to show that whatever she was going to do would be fine by me. She smiled back to show me that she feels the same way. 

My beloved finally loves me.

Monika POV:

I didn't realize the huge crush that I have on Yuri until now. Her slender hands, soft lips, and lustful eyes really made me go head over heels for her. And I can't say that I'm upset with that. I placed my hands on Yuri's pinning her to the floor. 

She had a strong lustful look in her glowing purple eyes, which turned me on even more than she already has. I leaned down and french kissed Yuri, I heard her make muffled noises of pleasure as our tounges connected. 

I pulled away from Yuri and looked at her, her long purple hair was a mess, her face was covered in blush, and she had a lustful look in her eyes. I could tell she wanted to go further into what we were doing besides kissing and making out.

And so did I. I started to undress Yuri, slowly taking off her black shorts to reveal her black lacey underwear. I fantasized a bit about what might be beneath her undergarments. "Don't let your mind wander too far Monika," Yuri said seductively. 

"I won't don't worry my little baby." I teased 

Yuri POV:

I watched as Monika was carefully removing my clothing, I wish she would hurry up but I guess this is part of the teasing process. Monika slipped off my thin t-shirt to reveal that I wasn't even wearing I bra, I was very embarrassed.

"My my Yuri, you aren't even wearing a bra to cover up your chest. How interesting of you." Monika snickered at me. I looked away embarrassed and partly ashamed of myself. "I'm sorry if I upset you, my dear, will this make you feel better?" 

I gasped in pleasure at what Monika did next, she put one hand on my right breast and started to play with it while she french kissed me. I moaned into the kiss because of the overwhelming amount of pleasure. 

Monika broke the kiss and started to leave a trail of kisses on my delicate neck. I started to take off Monika's white t-shirt I slipped it off to reveal Monika's see-through bra. I started to play with her breasts as she did with mine. 

Monika moaned loudly which turned me on even more. "Monika keep making that noise for me, it's very lovely." I panted. I was out of breath from when she was kissing my neck. "Sure thing my darling, anything for you." Monika winked at me. 

Soon we were both fully undressed and laying on top of my bed. I was on top of Monika playing with her breasts while we kissed, her soft chest was warm on my cold hands. I could hear her muffled moans and loud panting from all the pleasure. 

I have just the thing for her.

Monika POV:

Yuri stopped making out with me and turned to grab something. "Yuri give me more attention, you're making me sad." I pouted "Don't worry my beloved, I'm getting something out right now that you'll love." Yuri smirked. 

As Yuri turned back around I started to get excited, Yuri had got out her vibrator. "Your so dirty for having this kind of thing, my love." I giggled "I would use it and make fantasies up about you my beloved." Yuri admitted. 

I couldn't help but hide my face what Yuri told me turned me on, even more, making me wish we could have done this sooner. Without hesitation, Yuri turned the vibrator on to full power and put it on my front entrance holding it there. 

I moaned loudly several times. Yuri loomed over me and started to suck on my breasts and massage them. Her soft hands moved all over my breasts exploring every inch of them, Yuri left little marks all over my breasts to show her love for me. 

"Ah, Yuri I'm going to-" before I could finish I had cummed all over Yuri's bed sheets and Yuri herself. Yuri crawled down to my entrance and licked every last bit of it. "I didn't know you tasted this sweet Monika." I blushed at what Yuri said, and hid my face. 

"Don't hide your face of love Monika, it's my favorite part about you." Yuri smiled at me. She always knows how to make me feel better when I'm embarrassed. "I'm getting kind of tired Yuri, can we stop for today?" 

(🍋LEMON IS OVER, FLUFF BEGINS NOW!☁️✨)

"Of course, my beloved, Id do whatever you ask me to." Yuri crawled up next to me and laid down beside me. 

Yuri POV:

I moved up to be closer to Monika so we could cuddle together. I reached over to the side of my bed and grabbed my sweatshirts. I gave Monika one and I put on one too. I also grabbed my black blanket and pulled it up to cover us up.

I moved closer to Monika so we could share body heat. I placed my slender hands around Monika's waist and held her tight, never wanting to let go. Monika rested her small head on my shoulder and drifted off to sleep. 

I smiled to myself as I shut my eyes knowing, I just shared an intimate time with my beloved and it wouldn't be the last. 

"I love you, Monika, sleep well my dear."

Hey guys this concludes chapter 8, I did something different this time I wrote Lemon!😱If you're wondering why I don't write it that often it's because I have a hard time coming up with ideas for it. There will be more lemon chapters in this book in the future. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and have a good day/afternoon/night! (Word Count:1245)