Chapter 8 - The Date

September / Friday / 9:34 PM / Bottom of Mount Akina

3rd POV

At the bottom of the pass still lies a massive group of people waiting to see who has came out on top, most of them not realizing that the race has already ended with Cecilia's car becoming a pile of scraps halfway through the pass.

Guy 1: Damn why is it taking them so long to finish the downhill run! This is supposed to be faster than uphill!

Guy 2: For real man, its already been 8 minutes!!!

But for them, there wait was finally over...

*Aggressive 4 Cylinder Sounds*

Guy 3: Guys there finally here!!!!

Everyone then quickly gets closer to the guardrail in anticipation...

Popping around the corner Y/N's AE86 appears

Guy 1: ITS THE 86!!!

Guy 2: THE TOFU SHOP 86 IS GONNA WIN!!!

Y/N flies past the group with insane speed finishing the downhill run

But for Y/N, His experience down the rest of the Akina Pass wasn't so great...

Earlier...

Y/N's POV

After picking up Cecilia from her scrap metal of an Aston Martin, everything became more... calm. The calm purring of the AE86's engine, the calm night sky, and a total hottie sleeping next to me...

I shake my head and facepalm after that last thought

What am i thinking? Cecilia being hot? Like yeah she's totally a 10... no no no, she bat shit insane, full of herself, AND EVEN TALK CRAP ABOUT MY 86!!

Me: " I really wonder if anyone would care if i strap a V2 rocket to her and send her back to Jesus with same day shipping" i say out loud without knowing...

Out of nowhere Cecilia wakes up out of her "comma"

Cecilia: "What in the heavens did you just say?! And why am I in this junk of a car anyways!?!?"

After Cecilia's insult towards the 86 again the car starts aggressively reviving without my foot hitting the pedal...

Me: "Cecilia, can you not talk shit about my beloved 86? It will definitely bite back"I aggressively say towards Cecilia

Cecilia: "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK! I'LL SAY WHATEVER I WANT ABOUT THIS PILE OF IORN SCRAPS!!!"

As i take a right hand corner i hear the passenger door unlock and starts to swing open

Me: "CECILIA!!"

Cecilia: "Wha- AHH-"

As the door flies open i quickly grab onto Cecilia's arm as she starts to slide out of the car