Chapter 11: Meeting SCP-343 God

Y/N's P.O.V:
I was relaxing on my couch when suddenly Dr. Bright enters my room. I smile and greet him politely. "Dr. Bright, what brings you to my chamber?" I ask with a smile. Dr. Bright then says, "Well, I have someone I would like you to meet, and this time they're coming to you." I smile brightly and say, "Oh my, how wonderful." Dr. Bright then whistles for the armored guards, and they bring in an old man, but I knew he was more than that. I could sense there was something very special about him. I greet him politely. "Hello there, my name is Y/N. It's a pleasure to meet you, sir." I say while smiling brightly. He smiles back and says, "It's a pleasure to meet you as well, young lady. You know I wish more youths were as polite and as kind-hearted as you."

I laugh a little and say, "Well, I'm glad you think I'm polite and kind-hearted. I always try to be. I always try my very best to be good." He then realizes something. "Oh my, how rude of me. I forgot to introduce myself. I don't have an actual name, but you may refer to me as God." I nodded and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you, God." I then invite him to sit down at my table. I then ask him, "I was just about to cook myself some lunch. Would you like some?" He not even said, "Oh, that would be lovely. Thank you for offering." I then asked, "What would you like?" He then responded, "Oh, burgers, if you don't mind." I then think for a little bit before saying, "Yeah, I think I could whip up some cowboy burgers for us." I then go into my kitchen and begin cooking.

343's P.O.V:
As she began cooking, I could tell she was putting her heart and soul into the food she was making. She starts making the barbecue sauce with all the necessary ingredients. She then she then soaked some onions in a bowl of buttermilk for 30 minutes before taking a large shallow dish and putting flour, paprika, baking powder, salt, and white pepper in it. She then uses some tongs to remove the onions from the buttermilk, and she gives them a little shake to remove the excess. She places the onions in the dish with the other ingredients. She uses a fork to make sure the onions are fully covered in the dry ingredients. She then shakes off the excess before putting them aside on a tray.

She then placed some oil in a sizable and heats up the oil to 180C/350F. She uses a slotted spoon to place the onions inside the oil before using some tongs to separate them. She then lets them fry until they are deep golden and crispy, and let me tell you the smell of the onions frying was absolutely divine. She then proceeds to take them out and places them on kitchen paper before sprinkling a little salt on them. I watched as she made the patties herself as well as some homemade bacon. She then seasons the patties with salt and black pepper, and she made sure to do this with the bacon as well before she began adding oil to the pan until it was smoking. She then began frying up the meat, and the smell made my mouth water.

She then cooks the bacon in the patties for a few minutes before turning them over. She adds cheese to the patties and cooks them for another few minutes before finally taking them off the pan. She then starts building the burgers. She places the bottom bun before putting the barbecue sauce on it. She then puts the lettuce and tomatoes before putting the bacon and the patty. She then places the fried onions on top before drizzling more of the barbecue sauce on it and putting the top bun on it. She then starts cooking up some homemade fries. She then placed the two dishes in front of me, and the smell along was making my mouth water my taste buds ache to bite into this delicious creation. I finally picked up the burger before biting into it, and it was heavenly. Truly, there was no other way to describe it.

Every bite was like an explosion of flavor in my mouth, and I just couldn't get enough. I've been taking a bite of the fries, and they were delicious as well. Everything about this dish was perfect and divine. Every bite left me wanting more. I had never had a burger this good before.

Y/N's P.O.V:
I could tell from God's expression that he was enjoying the food very much, and I was happy he was enjoying my cooking. We continued to eat and talk, and afterwards, he was patting his belly and looking very satisfied. He then says, "Thank you so much for lunch. That was amazing. I don't think I've ever had a burger that good before." I smile and say, "I'm glad you liked it." He then laughs and says, "How could I not with how delicious it was." I smile, and we continue talking together. Eventually, our time was up. The armored guards came into my chamber and told God it was time to go. He sighs before standing up and waving goodbye. "I hope our paths meet again, young one." He says, and I respond, "I do as well." He leaves, and I'm left alone. I cleaned up the mess that we had made before laying on my couch and taking a nap.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 25 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

SCP-000: The Girl Who Causes Obsessionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें