- S2 - episode 16 -

Start from the beginning

"Babe, seriously?" Wendy rolled her eyes, she doesn't know what to feel. They were asking Irene but it felt like she was in the hot seat. Not that she doesn't like being questioned like this it's just that she's shy talking about the intimate moments she has with Irene.

"When did I become not serious?" Irene asked but not really waiting for an answer. She winked at Wendy after that earned her a glare.

"This is the first round can you guys keep it at least minor friendly?" Chaeyoung said as she took a sip from her beer.

"I see no minor, Flower" Joy told her and she just shook her head.

"Next is Seulgi!" Lisa said.

"Oh my god, go pick my Seulgi bear" Joy said excitedly.

"Since I am brave, I'll pick dare" Seulgi confidently said. And everybody starts thinking what to make her do until Joy, of course is ready for these kinds of moments.

"Take off your shirt" Joy said.

"Whut?" Lisa giggled after.

"Joyieee!!" Chaeyoung said.

"I won't probably see her take off one cloth since she said she's brave so might as well ask her" Joy said and took a sip from her beer it earned nods and everyone stared at Seulgi.

"What can I do?" Seulgi shrugged then took a shot of vodka and finally took off her shirt.

It earned cheers and fangirl screams now that Seulgi is only wearing her bikini top and her denim shorts.

"It a yes for me!" Joy said and propose a cheers then everyone followed.

"Next next next next!" Jisoo said.

"Wendyyyy" Yeri said.

"I'll choose dare" Wendy said.

"Oooh brave!" Joy said.

"Kiss your favorite part of me" Irene said.

"Yah~ can I get a proper dare?" Wendy said.

"Can you stop being horny for once?" Jennie asked.

"Irene stop being horny challenge" Seulgi said.

"Failed!" Yeri, Jisoo and Joy shouted while others laugh. Irene just stick out her tongue.

"Hmmm? How about kiss your favorite part of your three favorite people?" Chaeyoung said sipping on her beer.

"Now that's a dare" Wendy said and took a shot of vodka before standing up.

"Ooooh!" Yeri was surprised at Wendy's sudden response, without hesitation, Wendy reached for Joy and kissed her shoulders.

"Kinda got used to leaning on this shoulder, hence my fave part of her. I also think Joy's shoulders look sexy" Wendy explained.

"Didn't know you have a crush on me. I'm blushing!" Everyone knows that Joy is just joking but two people cannot help but to feel jealous.

"I'm not your most favorite?" Suddenly a baby voice asked.

"Of course you are, babe" Wendy said and just twisted her body and cupped Park Chaeyoung's face.

"I'll give you two kisses on your cheeks" Wendy said then proceed on kissing Chaeyoung's left and right cheeks.

"Do I have to explain that?" Wendy asked while she piches Chaeyoung's cute puffy cheeks, now red from blushing and pinching and alcohol maybe? She's been drinking nonstop even before they officially started the game.