TWO : MOUSE TRAP.

Beginne am Anfang

foolish.

he's so easy to control. really. 

_____________________

Sunghoon.

"Your Natural Recycling Checklist Thesis has been spread all across the schools on our country now, Sunoo-ssi. What do you feel about this?"
I heard a reporter interviewing someone inside the Theater hall as I walk inside the hall to get my script from the scriptwriter for a school commercial shooting.

I gazed at Kim Sunoo who was busy with the reporter and I can see how his glance shifted in me. 

[Class-A Student No. 27:

Name: Kim Sunoo
Nationality: Korean.
Background: The heir of SNK Banks and Finance
Specialty: The School Orchestra's Lead Violinist
Personality: Two faced.]

"First of all, I was really thrilled to know that they have adapted the thesis checklist I made for the school to observe proper waste segregation as well as effective recycling  and because of that, I am always thankful to my team that made it all possible. It was really rewarding for me to see how the schools adapted my thesis. To the school heads that will be seeing this interview, Thank you so much."

Just like the usual, Kim Sunoo answered meticulously and humbly, making the reporter flutter her eyes on him because of adoration. I quietly hissed, walking towards the locker room while rolling my eyes. 

The Kim Sunoo i know was very different from that. Especially since i knew him since childhood.

"You're here? I thought you were on your taping at Jeju-do?"
I noticed that he actually followed me until we reached the locker room. 

there was only us inside. Silence enveloped the room and it felt kinda suffocating. God this is so annoying. I turned my back to him and walked towards my locker where my scriptwriter left my spills. I opened it, hearing footsteps nearing my direction.

"Are you really not gonna talk to me, Park?"
Sunoo slammed the door of my locker closed, almost hitting me if i was careless enough. I glared at him while he doesn't even feel guilty about his bratty attitude at all.

"Talk to me, Park."
he commanded as if I am one of his servants. This is what I hate from him. he's so bossy.

"what do you want me to tell you? should I congratulate you for the thesis you technically plagiarized?"
I sardonically laughed, shaking my head.

"why are you so bitter? I thought we cut off things well and we had closure?"
he asked, raising a brow with a mocking smirk. I licked my lower lip because of annoyance, pushing my tongue on the inside of my cheeks.

"You're so annoying, Kim."
I locked him with my arms on the locker door, leaning against the lockers on his back. 

"look who's talking." he beamed at me, looking down at my lips, "that mouth of yours is disrespectful sometimes, Park. but it does wonders as well so okay, I'll forgive that."

I hissed at his reaction. He's so freaking annoying. like really.

"You're just my past, Kim. I do not need to talk to you whenever you want to. I am not your servant nor your follower. I am just your ex."
I told him, taking something from my pocket and pushing it to his chest. He lightly gasped and prevented it from falling, Checking what it is. the invitation from earlier.