VP special chapter recap

Start from the beginning

To take Pete's mind off Venice's cries, he hits Pete with a belt. it works for a while.

[note: choking, belts...let the BDSM games begin].

The baby keeps crying and Pete complains that he's hungry. Vegas says that he's hungry too. For Pete.

Vegas enters his body without any prep or lube, and without using a condom. Pete keeps resisting, saying that he needs to go to Venice. His face is full of pain and Vegas likes it. He almost comes from the tightness and Pete's choked-out expression but holds it in so Pete won't laugh at him for coming fast 😂😂

Pete is calling Vegas a psycho in bed and throwing curses at him... as usual (psycho, bastard Vegas, crazy, devil... what else?)

[note: Vegas likes to take control, but uhm uhm that's still rape, honey. BDSM is cool and all but no is no].

After a few thrusts and some breath play, they both seem to enjoy it and Vegas begins to jerk him off so they will come undone at the same time. They're both moaning and Pete bites his lip when he comes. Vegas comes after him and fills Pete with his seed (bye-bye condoms). Pete asks him to unlock the handcuffs so he can go to Venice (he literally begged Vegas to go to Venice even in the middle of sex).

Vegas tries to make Pete forget about Venice crying, cuddles him, and tells him that they should go to sleep. Pete is still chained. Pete gets annoyed and complains that Vegas doesn't care about Venice being hungry. He tells him that he only wants to give him some milk and then he'll come back.

Vegas complains back ofc, saying that Pete always takes care of Venice and doesn't come back to bed; even when he promises to return quickly. Pete answers him back by saying that nothing is ever good enough for Vegas and then basically accuses him of being a sex demon (Vegas admits to that by saying that he can fuck him all day without getting tired).

The chapter itself is from Vegas' POV and he complains a lot about how devilish Venice is 😂

He acts like an angel when it comes to Pete, but when he is alone with Vegas... yeah... He acts like Vegas is bullying him so Pete will get mad at him. When Vegas and Venice are alone, the latter likes to stick his tongue at the former to annoy him.

Vegas says that Venice is a devil since childhood and accuses him of stealing all of Pete's affection.

We are told that Macau didn't like Venice that much at the beginning but then he became obsessed with him. Everyone likes him except Vegas, but even Vegas admits that Venice is cute.

Macau and Pete are cuties and they tease Vegas when they can (they both say that Venice and Vegas look alike, and that makes Venice cry and Vegas annoyed).

Macau loves Pete very much and clings to him a lot.

Vegas seems to take some medication (finally) and we're not talking about sleeping pills.

In the morning, at the dining table, Vegas tells Pete that he has a meeting with Porsche, kisses him, and then leaves (it's the norm for them - hugging, kissing, and laughing together). Vegas describes Pete's smile as bright as the sun.

[note: Vegas is an asshole and a liar but they seem to love each other a lot. They're a small and cute family with Pete making them food and all].

Before leaving, Vegas tells Pete that he is meeting Porsche at night but doesn't tell him that he is planning on being with Porsche the whole day.

The chapter ends with Porsche and Vegas meeting and talking over some drinks. Porsche says that he hurts Kinn, the person he loves, by doing this (we don't know exactly what he's talking about).

[note: they're probably talking about their plan to overthrow Korn/ the main family. We don't know what exactly is their plan yet though].

-•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I'm sure there is an explanation for everything and that the author is doing it on purpose to keep us on edge until the next book comes out (next month). BUT Vegas leaving Pete when he's injured? I can't forgive him for that (unless he comes back immediately). It seems that Pete and Porsche are on bad terms since it was Porsche who literally made them leave Pete. He was very hostile towards Pete when they were fighting. And I still trust you 'Bastard Vegas'. Don't disappoint me.

Before you get mad at Vegas for forcing Pete to have sex please remember that novel Vegas and Kinn don't think like us. They don't know what the word "consent" means cause nobody ever had to teach them that. Both of them love it when their partners "fight" them during sex cause they feel that it's a challenge. It's still a mafia story and the characters are not angels (even though we want to believe that they totally changed - not going to happen). It seemed like Pete himself liked it and just saw Vegas as his usual horny and annoying self. We already know that Porsche and Pete can't say no to their partners when it comes to sex. If you're reading this recap only after watching the series, don't be surprised. The novel and the series are different when it comes to consent.

The new book triggers:
Mental abuse, dirty talk, minor character death, blood, domestic violence, sexual assault, rape, manipulation, homophobia, murder, dead bodies, violence, profanity, toxic relationship, kidnapping, hostages, gun violence, bullying and fuck or die (wtf is this one?).