*Title is spoiler and shall be hidden at the bottom of the chapter*

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

I was still in shock and couldn't think straight but I ate because of my hunger. I picked up a fork and stabbed it on a small piece of meat.

I placed the meat inside my mouth and pulled out the fork, I began chewing the meat while staring at the other people who were on the table.

After I glanced once, I didn't look back because of unknown consequences. They were staring at me with adoration, for a reason I don't know why.

Despite the odd stares, I silently ate my food delicately as I could without sharing eye contact with the other people.

To say the least, the food I ate was delicious, just like its appearance shows to the eye. I ate my food with joy, an emotion I hadn't felt for so long before.

...

After I finished eating, I properly stared at the other people on the table who were sharing the same glances at me.

After a few silent seconds and some strangely embarrassing questions. I had found out that the people were my biological family.

Um, my dad was named Vesta, the woman from earlier was my mother named Sarah, my brother was named Ron, while my sister was named Aria.

With the questions I asked, I had also learned a couple new things about this world, where I was, and also, a few things about myself.

I was currently 4 years old; I was a quite but cute and obedient child according to my parents' description of my personality. And also, magic exists in this world. My mom had just voodoo-voodooed healing magic on my hands that were bleeding.

....

A few days had passed and right now, I am outside the house staring at the view. Our house was built on a hill, and I could see the village down the hill and the green that spread as far as I could see with my eyes.

It was a sight to behold in my sight. Before, I couldn't/wasn't able to enjoy such sights because of my constant chase for power.

The sun was softly glaring on the green leaves and grass, creating a beautiful painting engraved in my mind. I was in deep thought.

As for what I was thinking, I thought about several things. How I would live now, what should I do, what can I do, and most importantly, will I return to my previous life.

Before, I was chasing for power, perfection, absolute symmetry. Now, what should I do? should I chase it again? Or should I turn to live for something else.

I looked up to see the leaves blocking out the sun and providing me with shade. I was just a shell back then. No, I wasn't perfect. Instead, I was an emotionless monster.

I clenched my fist as I resolved myself. Instead of focusing on the arts of killing, why don't I instead invest in the skills of healing and helping people?

It was an idea that was pretty solid if I manage to become famous and have many people that I treat, and money is just a collateral.

I softened and unbaled my fist, resting it on my lap as I leaned back against the tree. Instead of killing, why don't I save instead?

I smiled and at the thought. A change of heart if you will say. I might not be able to clean my hands from all the blood it had been stained, but I will be able to cover all the scars I have.

"Alex! Lunch is ready, hurry inside the house or you'll miss the food!" I heard my mother shout from the house as my nose tingled with the scent of her cooking.

I stood up from the tree and ran back to the house with excitement. I was finally feeling the emotions I hadn't felt for a couple hundred years.

...