Chapter 2

Will had grown to like the loneliness he experienced. He could do what he wanted and didn't have to worry about anyone bothering him.

That was until he shook Boris's hand.

Now Boris sat with Will and Jane at lunch, talked to Will in class, homeroom as well. Will was annoyed by it at first, but he's grown on the odd boy.

"William! You should come to mine yes? Today?" Boris had said to Will this one morning.

Will was taken aback. He barely knew him, well he knew a lot about Boris actually.

At lunch Boris would tell stories about his life, though Will acted like he wasn't interested most of the time he was very intrigued in reality.

Will had thought to himself, 'it is Friday, why not.'

"Sure."

So there Will was, sitting in Boris's room. Boris's room was nothing like his own. Quite empty, beer bottles on the floor, empty cigarette packs on the floor. The mattress was directly on the floor, stained up sheets, and no comforter.

"Thirsty?" Boris asks.

"Yeah actually," Will says, his throat feeling a tad bit scratchy.

"Well we have beer, vodka," Boris says, smiling ear to ear.

Will had never touched alcohol before, "I don't drink."

"HA, of course not. Well perfect time to try yes?" Boris 'asks.'

Boris and Will sat on the mattress drinking beer, which Will found disgusting but yet kept drinking it.

"Any secrets William?" Boris asks.

Such a random question to Will since they had been talking about something completely different.

Will most definitely had a lot of secrets, most he couldn't share at all...

"Yes," Will pauses, trying to think of a secret that wasn't too bad or wouldn't give away his biggest secret.

"I've never kissed anyone," Will decides to say.

"HA, no one? Pretty boy like you should be kissing many," Boris says, flailing his arms around as he speaks.

Will is blushing from Boris calling him 'pretty boy.' He decides it's because they've had one beer too many.

"Nope, never."

Boris squints his eyes at Will and then let's out his signature 'HA.'

"We kiss then? Yes?" Boris suggests.

Will is taken aback, "what?!"

"I help you practice! Super easy! I've done many times before," Boris says, sitting his beer bottle down and taking Will's and tossing it to the side.

Will watches the beer bottle as it thumps on the floor.

"William, look at me," Boris says, placing a hand on Will's face.

Will slowly turns to Boris, swallowing hard. He can feel his face heat up as his eyes meet Boris's. They're so close.

"Boris...we're both boys this is...is," Will starts to say as Boris places a finger on Will's lips to shush him.

"So? Nothing wrong with it, I did it all the time in Nevada. Do not worry William."

"Boris, you're gay?" Will asks.

Boris chuckles a bit, "No, something in middle."

Will wants to question Boris more but before he can, Boris's lips meet Will's.

Boris's lips are a bit rough, in need of chapstick. They taste like beer and cigarettes. Will's lips are soft, yet taste like beer as well.

The first few kisses are bad as Will has no idea what he's doing. Boris whispers to Will what to do and soon they're really into their 'practice' kissing.

Will felt himself almost falling for Boris, he felt himself melt into his kisses, his touch, him. Will had placed his hand on Boris's face. All Will wanted to do was kiss Boris.

Boris pulled away, "William, such soft lips you have." Boris runs his bony finger across Will's swollen bottom lip. He blushes from the touch.

"Boris...can we do that again, I don't think I practiced enough," Will says.

Boris chuckles and pulls Will back into another kiss, placing one of his hands on Will's hip, slightly sliding it up his shirt. Will gets chills from the touch. He understood fully why Mike and El kissed all the time.

This was fucking Heaven.