Chapter 15

"Welcome Everyone to the Chunin Exams." The Announcer said as everyone cheered.
"Now, will Karui and Inazuka Kira go to the field so that we can start the first match." The announcer said as both fighters went to the field.
"Hajime!"

With Kushina
Kushina can't concentrate at the match. She wants to fu- kill Naruto for what he did to her. She stood up the the Daimyo asked her. "Are you going somewhere Kushina?"
"Hai Daimyo-sama I am feeling unwell and I need to rest a little. I will be back before the finals."
"Of course, take your time and rest. You can come back later." The Daimyo said as He suddenly at the field a mud wall behind the kunoichi from Kumo and the girl was hit by two Gatsuga.
"What a nice way combination from an Inazuka." The Daimyo thought as Kushina went outside the Daimyo's stand and tried to find something that will get her mind of that damn seal.
She is walking on the hallway when she hit someone.
"Watch where yo..." She stopped talking when she saw who it was.
"Long time no see Uzumaki-san." It was Uchiha Mikoto.
"Mikoto-chan?" Kushina said as she looked at the woman in front of her.
"Don't call me that. Its Uchiha-san to you. You lost your rights calling me by my first name when you left Naruto-kun." Mikoto said anger clearly dripping in her voice.
Kushina became angry as well she just lost one of her friends because of Naruto.
She keeps on walking towards the outside of the stadium. She tried her best not to feel horny because of whatever Naruto did to her.
"Kushina-sama, how are you?" She heard a voice coming from the gates.

"A Hyuuga that uses Genjutsu to cancel out another Byakugan that is quite a powerful innovation." A the Raikage said.
"It is quite powerful. Who would have thought of it is a pure genius." Onoki said.
"It was Naruto Namikaze." Hiruzen said proudly.
"Of course the Shinigami no Shinobi himself." A said with a smile.
"It's time for Uzumaki Rias and Nara Shikanaru to go to the battlefield." The Kages heard the announcer said the next match.

"I surrender!" Everyone on the arena face fault. "It's a fight that I can't win."

"Next Match Nii Yugito against Uzumaki Mito." As the fighters got ready. "HAJIME!"
Before Yugito could do anything, her body was wrapped with the Uzumaki Chakra chains. As the chains draw out the chakra of Yugito she starts to lose consciousness.
"Winner Uzumaki Mito."

"Now for the last Match for the First round. Will Korutsuchi, Uzumaki Natsumi and Uchiha Sayuri come to the field."
"HAJIME."
"Shinigami's Voice." Both her opponent fell asleep.

With Kushina
"Remove the seal now!" Kushina said to Naruto who shrugged her of.
"Why? Don't you like my little gift." Naruto smirked as he spanked her ass cheek.
"Eekkk!!!" She felt pleasure at that and mumbled something.
"What was that?" Naruto asked with a smirk.
"Please just let me cum, I will do anything you want."
"Tell me do you have any lover right now?" Naruto said as his smile went wide.
"Hai, it's Rin." Naruto's smile looks like he just won the lottery.
"Please let me cu- aaahhhh!" She came as Naruto channels chakra towards her seal.

End
Hi Everyone YQ here, LF really needs to get life insurance. He just injured himself playing basketball.
So we were thinking of doing something like and NTR and Making Rin his made. Rin is still a girl by the way.
The other stories will be updated tomorrow or in a few days