Chapter 1 Ep 1: We've met the umbrellies

Começar do início

He smiled and said "Hi! I'm Luther." Sloane just nodded at his name and looked at the ground.

Then the lady scoffed "Okay none of you belong here."

"Oh well then I guess we should pack our bags and move out." Fei said sarcasm on her voice.

Christopher talk and agreed with Fei which made the umbrellas look at him weirdly.

"You slay me Chris." Ben said.

Grace walked in holding a plate of cookies.

"I wasn't expecting company this is the best I could do on short- short notice." she's malfunctioning again.

Spandex guy looked ar her and put back his knife walked closer to Grace and called her mom.

"Mom? She's a robot you perv." Jayme said.

"She needs a repair though." I added pointing at Grace and looking at Marcus, he nodded at me.

"She's not a robot." Spandex guy snapped at Jayme.

"Hey don't you call him that." Luther defended his brother

"Or what?" Ben snapped back.

"Why don't you come closer and find out."

"Luther guys chill."

"Stand down Ben." Marcus said.

"Oh look at that she's got a voice." Luther said pointing at Jayme.

"How about I hide that big rubik's cube up your ass."

I saw Jayme gear up and spit at the guy who was wearing spandex. I looked at her and she smirked at me. Spandex guy looked at her and she blew a sarcastic flying kiss at him.

"Enough! I don't know what circus you people escape from or how you got past our security, but we're done here and you got 30 seconds to get of our house." Marcus said.

"And if we don't." The tall lady said.

"Then we have to settle this the old fashioned way."

Intense stares were around and you can feel the tension growing every seconds past.

"Look, we just fought a literal army,okay this doesn't need to get ugly. So let's all just calm down and let's talk." The short lady said trying to ease the tension.

"Pssst, Ben-eri-no." Sundance said getting all of our attention.

"You look so much better alive than you do dead, am I right? Except that haircut." he continued making all of us (except the umbrellas) confused.

"What the hell did you just say?"

"Oh c'mon- c'mon, let's stop with all the hostility Mr. Grumpy pants." he came closer to Ben and stop to look at his scar, which was a big mistake.

"Oh wow! Nice scar, muy macho." he added.

"Shut your mouth." Ben warned him.