Pilot 💙 (LxF)

Hi, I'm Izzy. I'm very lucky to have my family. But despite this, we have our um, differences. And let's just say we're a unique family. Together, I live with my dad who's a famous author, and my mom, who's a famous actress. And there's me. Someone who's expected to continue their legacy or something. Take this for example. This was when I was born.
___________________________________________

"Waaaah!" A baby's cry filled the room as both her parents gaze upon her lovingly. "Hello, dear girl." Lizzie cooed. "Eh.. Bffp?" The newborn slightly opened her eyes. Ethan gasped, "I knew it! You have your momma's eyes." From her he looks up to Lizzie. "You've done well, my love. I'm so proud of you."

The new family was left inside the room as the Olsen twins enter. "There's the new family we've been looking for." Ashley approached them. "Hello little niece. What's your name, hm?" Ashley held the baby's tiny hand. "Her name's Isabella," Lizzie said while bouncing her in her arms. "Isabella Ellaine Olsen Smith, to be exact." Ethan continued proudly.

"It's perfect. The newest Olsen baby. Welcome to the world, little one. I'll spoil you rotten. When you ask for a pony, I'll give you five." Mary-Kate said. "May I?" She held the newborn safely in her arms. "Unff." The baby said making small noises.

"Just five? I'd give her ten." Ashley smirked. The couple giggled, knowing that the twins now have a new contest to rival on. The contest on who will be the better aunt.

"Now now, big sisters. I appreciate you two spoiling your niece in the future, but I don't want to get her too spoiled. I want her to learn the importance of being grateful of what she already has." Lizzie said, smiling through her condition.

"You're no fun. But you do have a point." Ashley commented.

"Well you guys have to limit it, too, what else could we give her as her parents if she already has everything from her twin aunts?" Ethan retorted.

Just then, raucous noises were heard outside the doors. Ethan stood beside his wife, already knowing what's going on.

"Mmh, ahh, WAAAAH!" The baby started to cry as Mary-Kate handed her back to her mother. "Shh, it's okay baby. Daddy will handle the paparazzi. We'll protect you."

"Security, please. Call more back-up." he said through his phone and the noise outside slowly calms down.

The doctor struggled as he went in the room. "The baby's incredibly healthy despite being born early, but we'll have to attend to Miss Olsen here, just to make sure she's fine." he said adjusting his coat.

"Alright," Lizzie responded, "Go to daddy, little Izzy." she cooed, handing her daughter over to Ethan. "Ooo?" the baby cooed.

"She's just so adorable. A trait a true Olsen possesses." Mary-Kate said with a proud tone.

" Mary-Kate said with a proud tone

"Awaa?"

___________________________________________

Yeah yeah, that's cute baby me. But that's just the beginning of this story. Soon enough, things are about to get...chaotic.