"Nah" I answer hear a knock at the door.

"Damn a waste of a friend"

"Uh excuse me"

"Yes like-" the knock got louder so I just had to get the door.

"I'll call you later somebody at the door"

"Aight bye"she said and I heard the call end.

I answered the door and there stood Kentrell with my son.

"What you doing here?" I say allowing them inside.

"Me and Jazz into it and I ain't Kacey around that" he said and I nod.

"Must've been bad" I take Kacey out the car seat.

"Yeah some like that" he plopped down on this expensive ass sofa.

"Uht uh retry that"

"You trippin" he said grabbing my remote.

"Boy the fuck did I just say"

He sighed but he sat down softly this time.

"Thank you" I smile.

"Mhm" he hummed keeping his attention at the tv.

"Why you still here?" I grab his chin making him look at me "could've sworn you was just disgusted with me"

"I was but I forgive you" he said biting his lip.

"You so nasty" I say letting go of his face.

"What I do" he chuckled. So cute.

"Nun" I say looking at the tv.

"Don't be scared now Jayda"

"Jayda never scared you know how I'm bomin" I say laying Kacey in the rocker.

"Show me you not scared then" he said licking over his lips.

Without hesitation I showed him I wasn't scared. I crawled into his lap and pressed our lips together. This kiss was getting pretty heated but that's how I like it. His hands roamed all over my body making me moan. I felt him grip my ass and my head fell back. He kept gripping my ass and was now kissing and sucking harshly on my neck.

"Oh baby" I whimper and I felt him reach for my kitty.

His hand brushed over it repeatedly until he got tired of that. He was ready to get me out the clothes as ready as I was for him.

He took my shirt off and since I wasn't wearing a bra he placed his lips there. Right to the nipple. Since I was sensitive there milk did come out and he actually drank it. A freak.

I was tired of the foreplay and just rolled from on top of him and took off my pants. I know I was supposed to wait six weeks but I couldn't help myself. I haven't been touched in a longggg time.

"Be gentle" I whisper.

He didn't reply he just grabbed a condom out his pocket. Didn't know he believed in those. But good thing he had that, wish you would fuck me raw when you was just wit that bitch.