2 (tw/smut)

Louis entered the familiar space, filled with smoke and men. Louis passed a few strippers walking around and sat on a stool at the bar, looking towards the stage, where a topless girl was sliding down the silver, metal bar.

''Scotch. Neat.'' he demanded and the bartender nodded, preparing his drink.

Louis came there often. Not to see other girls, although he did not close his eyes, when they saw them. No, Louis came here often because he wanted to see Harry.

Harry was a stripper there.

Every Thursday and Saturday worked at the strip club for 10 minutes every night he worked at exactly 23:50. And Louis went there every night that Harry worked. Right now, it was 23:45 exactly and Louis was sitting on a stool, cold scotch in his hand and a smirk on his face, as he looked around. So many men were walking in, in their business suits. Louis knew those men. Filthy, straight, married men, who came in that room, pretending like they are here for the women. Lying to themselves about how they are not here for Harry, while Louis knew that everyone was there for him. Lying to everyone about who they were, telling themselves, that they wouldn't fuck Harry, if he gave them the chance.

At exactly 23:49, the lights went down and Louis knew what it was about to happen. Soft music started playing and Harry came into the scene, his left hand wrapped around the bar. He was wearing an insanely short skirt, that barely covered half his butt, revealing his lace, dark blue panties and his chest was covered by a half-buttoned shirt.

It was something about the way Harry's body was sliding down the bar or the way his long, shaved legs were wrapped around the bar and his whole body was falling down, as somehow, his shirt left his body, falling on the marble, black floor. Maybe it was the eyeliner under Harry's eyes and his high stilettos or maybe it was Harry's whole presence, that by the end of the show, it had everyone in awe, looking at his sinful body with lust, as he got of the stage and walked towards Louis, before grabbing him by his tie and dragged him back to the private rooms.

Louis looked at all those men, who were not surprised, but jealous. They weren't surprised, because this happened every single time Harry worked and Louis was there too often. They were also there. Obviously to see the women. Tomorrow at his office, Louis would go into conference call with half of these men, because a surprising number worked for him, and they would all think what he had done to Harry the previous night.

Harry was pretty strict at his job. He did no lap dances and he accepted no one to see him or touch him. All he did was strip to his panties for 10 minutes twice a week and then grab Louis and throw him on the couch of one of the private rooms in the back, where the other girls usually gave a lap dance. No one could tell Harry what to do because they owners knew damn well, that Harry was good, maybe way too good at what he was doing, and he brought the money in there, so they shut up and let him do whatever he wanted.

Louis could walk to that room with his eyes closed. He had been way too many there and his hands, as always, find their way around the other man's waist. Harry opened the door of the empty room and threw Louis on the couch. He walked over him and he straddled the blue-eyed man's waist.

''What would you like tonight, Mr. Tomlinson?'' he asked, taking off Louis' blazer, throwing it on the floor and he started undoing the buttons of Louis shirt. Louis smirked and Harry leaned in capturing Louis' lips with his. Harry opened his mouth for Louis' tongue to insert. Louis' hand traveled behind Harry waist, squeezing it gently and Harry moaned, wanting more.

Louis' phone rang, interrupting him and Harry.

''Yes?'' Louis said in an annoyed tone. They did interrupt his time with Harry, after all.