A Relationship

Usually I'm a very observant person. I've always noticed every little thing. I noticed when my fellow classmate, Bakugo started catching feelings for another classmate, Kirishima.

I noticed when my mentor, Hawks started opening up more. Eventually I even noticed how on certain days he would act happier then usual. Well not happier, but a more realistic happy.

But somehow, in some twisted turn of fate I never noticed who the traitor was.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

❥Fumikage Tokoyami's POV...

I rested my tired head on the desk. I stayed up later then normal waiting for Hawk's message. I had to make sure he was okay.

I didn't expect to fall asleep in class. It's not something I do regularly, but on this cold, fall day...I did.

I was awoken to a light tap on my shoulder. I lifted my heavy head towards the person behind the tap. My eyes net with the ones of Mezo Shouji.

I gave him a light smile before muttering a small, "hello."

Shouji smiled back through his mask. "You fell asleep Toko. You alright?"

I nodded before softly resting my head on my desk once more. "I'm alright Shouji. I appreciate the concern though."

Shouji titled his head down. His eyes stated straight down at me. "May I speak to you after school Toko?"

My head went to the side a little in an act of confusion. "I suppose so. But may I ask what about?"

Shouji looked towards the side. "I would prefer to explain after school."

I sighed. I mean it couldn't hurt? Besides, Shouji was my friend. My closet friend to be exact.

"Yes we can meet up after school."

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
❥Fumikage Tokoyami's POV...

I slowly stood up from my desk. I tightened my grip around my bag strap and started walking towards the exit.

Shouji was already gone. This was normal. I was usually one of the last ones to leave the classroom.

I walked down the hall at a steady pace. Just like I did every day after school. But today felt different. Something was gonna happen and I wasn't sure what. I wasn't even sure if it had anything to do with whatever the thing Shouji needed to talk to me about after school.

It did.

"I'm sorry I acted weird during class Toko," Shouji apologized to me as we walked out the dorms.

I lightly shrugged. "You weren't acting weird, it was just a little odd that you wanted to meet like this."

He huffed. I didn't have to be extra observant to notice something was irritating him.

I looked away from him and instead towards the ground ahead of us. "So... Would you like to talk about what's bothering you o-,"

I wasn't able to finish my sentence before I felt a hand touch one of my own. I stopped at the sudden feeling and immediately looked towards our now connected hands.

Shouji sighed. "Tokoyami... I..."

I squeezed his hand and looked towards the side. "I really hope I know what you're gonna say."

I felt him lightly squeeze my hand back. "I like you Tokoyami."

I may be very observant, but I didn't see that coming.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Nothing too interesting so far. Just some nice wholesome Tokoshouji to start us out with. You're welcome.

Word Count: 547 :)