Chapter 8

1 Month later..

Lately, we've been spending time with eachother and baby I must admit I'm catching feelings for you it's crazy
You got my heart racing, can't express my pain I can't let nobody know,
I was sneaking, tryin to find excuses just to cover our creeping I told my family I'm with my girls for the weekend,
so you wouldn't see them I bet you they were wonderin' if I were in your arm

I quietly walked down the stairs, I know it was 12 at night but I wanted to see Dre. I twisted the knob and left out the house. Dre was standing there leaning on the car, I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"You missed me?". He said now looking at me.

I nodded my head and he opened the door and I got in. Me and Tink got caught one night and we was grounded so no phone or anything. I couldnt see him then I got smart with my mom and I was grounded more time.

I finally graduted I'm just gonna take a year break then going to College I think alot of people do that. I've been doing alot of things behind my parent's back. I blame it on him tho I can't help it. We not together but we getting there.

He went to his house and I got out the car and followed behind him. I walked in the living room and seen Tink in there, I wanted to say something. She was acting weird towards me ever since Dre and I went to the Mall so we got in a arguement because she jealous of me and Dre's relationship because Monty don't do stuff like that. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't even be with him I learned everything fron her but now she mad at me.

I walked pass her and went upstairs with Dre he shut the door behind me. He stopped me in my tracks.

"Dutches we've been talking for 2 months almost 3, I want you to be my girl I know you a little shy and I didn't know when to like ask you but my feelings was getting the best of me so do you...".

My happy ass started smiling,I was getting this feeling.

"Yes Dre I will be your girl". I said hiding my smile looking down.

He picked my head up and kissed my lips,this can't get any better... Me? Dutches? Getting a boyfriend??? Noo this can't be true.