Chapter 4

I was in 9th period finishing my paper but the girls behind me was talking about me I was getting so mad.

"Girl Yes I seen her at my Future Husband party he was all on her ugly ass". The girl said making everyone laughed.

I held in my anger and the last bell finally rang, tears fell down my face. I quickly walked out the building and went towards my bus.

"Dutches! Dutches". Someone yelled.

I tried to wipe my eyes and seen Dre's truck. I slowly walked over to his car and got in.

"What's wrong Dutches? A little nigga was messing with you in there?".

"No the girls at my school was talking about being around you they was calling me ugly and stuff". I said wiping my eyes.

"Look at me Dutches, You are Beautiful don't make these other ugly ass hoes make you cry. They just some Jealous ass hoes wanting to be you".

I nodded my head and wiped my eyes.

"Im sorry about Yesterday just leaving I just wasn't feeling that". I looked out the window.

"Its my fault to I got caught up talking to other people, your sister told me where your school was at so I wanted to go do something with you".

"Okay that's fine".

Im gonna do what Tink told me to do last night just let see what will happened.

________

I came home with a big smile on my face. I held on to my teddy bear and cotton candy. I walked in the living room and both of my parents was home what a surprise.

"Where was you Shy?". My mom said in a stern voice.

"Out with my friend".

"So this what you do when me and your father is away, go up to your room and do something like your sister".

I sighed and went upstairs I was having a great day but now she wanna act like a Mom.

I put my Bear on the chair and threw the cotton candy on the table.

"So how was it?". Tink said looking up from her phone.

"Very Fun, he's sweet and funny and just .... I don't know Tink". I said smiling thinking about today.

"Okay I see you Dutches, remember just take this relationship slow".

"I know Tink and I am" .

I quickly changed clothes and got in bed...what a day.

Shyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें