8

- logan's pov -

logancook - on my way ppl!

i sat in my car outside the triplet's house. nick came out first and got in the back seat behind me. i smiled widely before turning to him.

"you could have sat in the front?" i said

"no hi? hello? how are you?" he joked

"hi. hello. how are you? okay now why didn't you get the front?" i asked, before nick could answer the other boys got in the car.

i look at matt first and questioned his outfit of choice with my eyes. a hoodie and sweats. i mean you do you but it was 80 degrees out.

"hi matty b," a nickname everyone called him but i loved very much.

"hello logan chef," oh how the unoriginal the nickname was.

"ha!" i said turning to chris who was clearly nervous as hell.

i smiled and he gave me a soft smile back. why was i starting to get nervous?

"hi logan," chris said as i sat back still looking at him.

"hi christopher," i said making him roll his eyes and me smile.

"okay love birds, lets get this show on the road," nick said making chris' face turn a deep red color.

"well we are going to one of my spots then i need to go to target because aspen eats all my fucking food," i said as i started to drive.

"who is aspen?" matt asked.

"her twin sister," chris answered for me. i glanced over at him then back at the road.

"yup!" i said

"oh cool," matt said as he got on his phone.

"here chris get on my phone and play whatever you want, my password is all two's." i said not really caring if they knew.

"why did you just tell me that?" chris asked

"because i trust you and i don't care,"

i saw him smile out of the corner of my eye. i smiled as i stopped at a red light. stir fry came on and we looked at each other. i laughed and put my left leg up and started rapping along

"this is testing everything for chris just so you know," matt said making laugh and turn right.

as the song ended we reached the spot where i watched the sunrise. i sunset spot but i don't ever take anyone there. well i do, but rarely.

i parked and the song changed to boyfriend by big time rush. i looked at the brunette next to me and raised an eyebrow. he smiled and handed me my phone.

"chris will you set up the camera fully while i do this?" i asked and he nodded. chris did as told.

"there you go," chris said after he perfectly centered it. i turned off the music and looked at the boys in the back who were smiling at us.

"did you forget about us lovers?" nick asked making chris groan and run a hand through his hair.

"no but i wish we did," i said which made matt and chris burst out laughing.

i started the video after they calmed down. nick still looked in shock but i ignored it. i looked at the boys making sure they were ready and they are nodded.

i did my intro awkwardly and the boys introduced themselves like they did in their videos. i smiled before clapping.

"okay! q and a time!" i cheered as i picked my phone off of my lap. "who wants to read the first question?"

"me!" nick yelled and i handed him my phone. "how many kids do you want?"

"twins," chris and i said at the same time making us look at each other and laugh.

"awe the love birds. for me it's none or siblings," nick said

"yeah no only child," matt said making me shrug.

"that's what twins are for, at some point one of the siblings will be an only child," i said.

"matt's kids are going to be psychotic," chris spoke making me and nick laugh.

"let me chose a question," i said.

nick handed me my phone and i searched for a good question. i laughed as i saw one and they all looked at me.

"if you were a mermaid what color would your tail be?" i asked. "for me light blue, i love light blue so much."

"we know, umm black, like a shimmery black," chris said and we all ooo-ed making him laugh.

"black, that's the kind of answer i was expecting from you," matt ask.

"alright go, go kid," chris interrupted matt.

"nick what would yours be?" matt and i asked at the same time making us laugh.

"purple?" chris asked making nick nod

"you like a lavender or a green,"

"i was thinking like a lime green, like a very light green," matt said.

i started blocking all of them out and looking for questions and felt eyes on me. i looked up and saw chris looking at me. i smiled before looking back down at my phone.

i gave matt my phone and he read the next question.

"what career would you want other than youtube?" matt asked

"ah music bro, i'd do anything to make music." chris said. they then talked about modeling for a second and looked at me.

"well ms. model over here what would you do?" chris asked smirking slightly.

"besides youtube and modeling it would have to be acting for sure," i answered.

"why?" nick asked.

"you already are a great actor. you act like chris is your best friend," matt said making us all laugh beside chris.

"HEY!" he yelled.