20

- logan's pov -

we sat in my car till the sun started to set. i was just staring out the window thinking. chris was on his phone texting someone.

"i will be back," i said unplugging my phone and taking it with me as i exited the car.

i turned off bluetooth and then walked further down the parking lot. i made a group chat with nick and matt before texting them.

logan 👩‍🍳
can i please call you guys?

nick sturniolo!
aren't you with chris??

matt sturniolo!
^^

logan 👩‍🍳
it's important
he is in the car rn

matt sturniolo!
go ahead.

i quickly did a group call and sat against the tree. matt and nick joined call at the same time. i sighed and tried to figure out how to put this.

"i love you both, i do," i started. "but chris is my best friend."

"saw that coming," nick joked making matt laugh but me stay quiet.

"so?" matt questioned. i looked at my car to see chris still in there.

"what if i told you i somehow like my best friend," i said quickly. they both went silent.

"why do you think you do?" matt said, ready to ask me the same questions he had asked chris hours before.

"well for one, he is everything i want in a guy, he makes me really happy, i blush at literally everything compliment he gives me, and yeah. like it's just clear that i do." i said.

"you should tell him," nick said making me laugh.

"we have been friends for two weeks, give it like a month then maybe. MAYBE!" i said.

"okay okay. i just think he might feel the same way but is too scared to say anything," matt said making me laugh.

"chris, liking me, funny. i was a stupid internet crush, now we are friends," i sighed

"whatever you say," matt said.

"go have a good date with your boyfriend," nick said before hanging up making matt laugh.

"bye matt," i said standing up

"bye logan, i would be honest with him. i promise it will work out the way it's supposed to in the end."

with that he hung up and i headed back to the car. i got in and chris looked at me concerned. i just smiled and looked out to see the sky setting.

i heard a photo be taken and i looked over and saw chris smiling at his phone.

"what did you just do?" i asked. he showed me a photo of me with the sunset showed out the window.

i smiled and looked up at him. i leaned over and kissed his cheek and got out of the car. he followed in suit. i got the large blanket from the trunk and he got the snacks. i also grabbed my small backpack.

we walked up the hill and got to the top of the hill where it was flat. i laid the blanket down and chris set the snacks on top. i set my backpack down then sat down.

chris sat next to me. i grabbed my phone and turned on the playlist i made. the one called 'our spot'. chris looked from my phone to me smiling.

"nice playlist name," he joked making me push his arm.

"shut up christopher," i responded

"whatever logan rose," he said as late night talking by harry styles played.

i looked at him as i rested my head on my bent up knees. chris looked at me as the sunset. it caused a beautiful glow to cross over his face.

"how was your day?" he asked quietly making me smile. he cared about the simple things.

"it was okay besides everyone canceling on me. i still haven't heard from aspen. she probably won't be back till later though. it got a lot better in the past two hours though," i said making chris smile.

"why is that lo," he asked

"because i'm with you," i said looking into his eyes.

"well i could say the same about my day. not the best till i saw you," chris making me blush.

"hush it," i said looking out at the sky.