"Shhhhh. Yes, Megumi doesn't know but he doesn't wanna know either. I told him he can ask me whenever he feels like it and he doesn't want to so just don't talk to him about it."

"Nahh, fuck the autograph I hate that no good deadbeat. Nobody leaves Megumi. I'm glad that fucker died."

"My goodness. You switch up faster than-

"Megumi's dad left?"

Gojo pursed his lips and held in a laugh while looking at you. "You will never leave that joke alone will you?"

"Nope, as long as Megumi lets it slide."

"You're the only person he would let do that though. You mean a lot to him."

"Stop. You're making me feel guiltier than I already do. I'll apologize to them later. You should apologize to Yuji."

"There's nothing to apologize for." He retorted.

"His therapy bills. You went ham on Sukuna."

"The most I can do is pay for them in cash."

"Ugh. Anyway, I wanna know. How long?"

"How long I've liked you for?"

"Yea."

"Hmmm, to be honest, I've pretty much always thought well of you. Then you died and it really sucked because I was hoping I would get to hang out with you more and figure out how I felt. Then that volcano curse situation happened and you were just so cute yelling at him and making him mad, it was priceless. So that's when I was like maybe I like her but I'm not sure. Then we went on that date and that's definitely when I fell for you...hard...harder than hard. (Oh, WE KNOW GOJO! 💀 we witnessed that yanderity you performed on those people) I got to see more of you and the more I saw, the more I liked you."

"So this whole damn time you were enjoying me trying to kill you? What a masochist."

"Only for you."

"Don't ever say that again."

"Why not?"

"You might summon Sukuna."

"HA! He would come running wouldn't he?"

"Exactly." You then went to sit up but felt yourself get forcefully pulled back down into a laying position. "Satoru!" You said with a chiding tone.

"I want you to stayyy. I don't want you to go yet. I love holding you." He whined as he buried his face into your neck, giving you another kiss.

"I was just gonna go get something to eat."

"No. Starve with me. Stay. I want to hold you for longer."

"But I'm hungry."

He looked at you pulled out a pouty face which made you sigh and then listen to him. "Fine. Don't think that face is gonna work on me every time though."

"Nah I know it will."

"Shut up before I change my mind."

"Haha! Whatever you say darling!"

*Time Skip brought to you by Gojo's Weezer blues💎👄💎🤞🏻*

You were chilling at Megumi's dorm. Nobara was doing her makeup, Megumi was reading another book you gave him, and you were just sitting next to him on his bed, scrolling on your phone.

"Hey Y/n by the way? Where were you last night? Megumi and I came to check on you and you weren't there. I thought you said you were resting."

You shrugged. "I couldn't sleep so I just went to my house. I stayed the night there."