Chapter 6

In order to live a good life in the last days, she once swept the seed store of their city's flower and bird market. In her space, in addition to the seeds of vegetables and fruits, there were also seeds of different kinds of flowers.

In order to grow these things, she also consulted some peasant brothers at that time, and went to the bookstore to swept through a pile of agricultural books, and it took a long time to study the things in the space so well.

In order to make the food delicious, she also read a lot of recipes to learn how to cook. The seasonings for cooking in the last days are also in short supply. She also specially studied the preparation method of seasonings, just to meet her own needs.

Now that there are no zombies in this era, she wants to raise her living standard to a higher level.

Thinking of this, Qin Zhaoci's action of sowing seeds was even more cheerful.

After putting all the seeds into the hole, Qin Zhaoci opened his mouth and instructed the reclamation robot to fill the soil.

After the reclamation robot was finished, Qin Zhaoci instructed the garden maintenance robot to water the vegetables according to the prescribed amount.

After doing this, Qin Zhaoci secretly transplanted a small apple tree from the space and planted it with the help of the garden maintenance robot.

"Where did you plant the apple core that Ye Lianyin gave you yesterday?" After doing this, Qin Zhaoci patted the garden care robot on the head.

The garden care robot immediately understood the meaning of Qin Zhao's words, and slowly moved towards the place where the apple core was buried yesterday.

After stopping, he stretched out the robotic arm and pointed to the ground.

Qin Zhaoci followed its movements and saw a small sapling that had grown to the height of a palm.

Seeing the small sapling growing so fast, Qin Zhaoci was shocked and asked the robot in disbelief: "Are you sure this is the apple core from yesterday?"

"Yes," the robot's mechanical voice sounded, "I am today There is water."

"It's growing too fast," Qin Zhao sighed and looked at the small sapling under his hand, and couldn't help but reached out and touched its newly grown leaves.

"This is the normal growth rate of planetary plants," the garden robot explained.

"What do you mean, do the plants on this planet grow like this?" Qin Zhaoci turned to look at the garden robot.

"Yes, the master looks at the flowers over there. The empire is like spring all year round, and the flowering period is also four times a year."

"So if you plant trees, you can bear fruit four times a year? The yield is too high, right?" Qin Zhao Ci has a feeling of seeing a business opportunity.

The garden robot replied: "Normally yes."

"Then I have to plant something more," Qin Zhaoci touched his chin and took out the watermelon seeds from the space.

After instructing the reclamation robot to reclaim the land, Qin Zhaoci planted the watermelon seeds near the apple tree.

After doing this, Qin Zhaoci stretched out, stood up and looked at the cultivated and sown fields in front of him, and said to himself expectantly, "I hope it will taste good."

Then she Wiping the sweat from his forehead, he turned around and walked into the villa, went to the bathroom to take a shower, and slept well.

When she woke up again, it was already twelve o'clock noon. Qin Zhaoci touched her hungry stomach, got up and went downstairs to cook.

Although the Empire does not have delicious vegetables, it still has meat and rice.

It's just that most of the imperial people don't know how to cook, and there are not many people who eat.

Qin Zhaoci took out the steak from the refrigerator, sprinkled it with black pepper and sea salt, skillfully fried three steaks with butter, cut some vegetables and mixed it with a salad to relieve the tiredness.

Since coming here, Qin Zhaoci found that she had a lot of appetite. She didn't get enough to eat instant noodles last night, and later took two breads from the space to eat before she was full and went to bed.

After eating the steak, Qin Zhaoci burped and handed the bowl to the housework robot for cleaning.

Then, she took out apples, bananas, grapes, red grapes, cherries, and watermelons from the space.

Put these fruits one by one into the refrigerator in the living room near the kitchen, so that you can eat them anytime.

After doing this, Qin Zhaoci cleared the memory of 007 and the robot.

Qin Zhaoci also learned that robots have the function of memory and learning after reading the introduction on the Internet. She was afraid that what she had done in the past two days would be recorded by the robot at home, so she could only quickly clear it.

After doing this, Qin Zhaoci had nothing to do, lay lazily on the sofa in the living room, and instructed 007 to open the home theater and search for popular movies.

The more I watched the movie, the more sleepy I became. Before I knew it, Qin Zhaoci fell asleep.

Sleeping alpha glands involuntarily release their own pheromones.

Ye Lianyin came back from school, and as soon as she opened the door, she smelled a faint scent of green oranges.

Because it was released by the glands involuntarily after falling asleep, the smell of pheromone was not strong or oppressive, but Ye Lianyin was slightly unaccustomed to it.

After walking into the house, Ye Lianyin put down her backpack and said, "007, turn on the air conversion system."

"Okay, mistress." 007 replied, and the air conversion system turned on.

The moment the 007 mechanical sound rang, Qin Zhaoci also woke up.

When she just woke up, her mind was not clear, she rubbed her eyes sleepily, looked at Ye Lianyin and said, "You're back."

Ye Lianyin glanced at her and immediately retracted her gaze, when her eyes touched her face , the heart involuntarily missed a beat.

She doesn't look like an Alpha now.

The beautiful Danfeng who had just woken up had hazy water vapor in her eyes. Grandma's long gray hair fell on her shoulders, making her look very lazy. The collar of the silky pajamas didn't know when to unbutton the two buttons. The clavicle exudes her strong charm.

If the person standing in front of Qin Zhaoci is an Alpha, facing her like this, I am afraid that she could not help but pounce.

"Cough, pull up the collar," Ye Lianyin calmly looked away, ignoring Qin Zhao's words as much as possible, walked to the kitchen, and opened the refrigerator.

Originally, she wanted to drink a bottle of nutrient solution because she was hungry, but the piles of stuff in the refrigerator attracted her attention.

"What is this?" Ye Lianyin pointed to the refrigerator.

"Oh," Qin Zhaoci tidied up his collar, put on slippers and walked over, and began to introduce, "this is apple, banana, grape, red grape, cherry and watermelon, do you want to try watermelon, it's sweet Now ."

"Is it okay?" Ye Lianyin looked at Qin Zhaoci.

"Of course, you can eat whatever you want," Qin Zhaoci took the smallest watermelon out, walked to the kitchen, and cut the watermelon in half with a knife.

He took out two small iron spoons from the cupboard and inserted them into the watermelon.

Then he came out holding the watermelon and stuffed half of the watermelon into Ye Lianyin's arms.

Ye Lianyin was stunned, looked at the watermelon in her hand, and said in

confusion, "How do you eat it?" Eat with watermelon.

Seeing this, Ye Lianyin also imitated Qin Zhao's words and dug a spoonful and stuffed it into her mouth.

"Sweet?" Qin Zhaoci asked with a smile, looking at Ye Lianyin's apparently satisfied appearance.

Ye Lianyin nodded with bright eyes: "Well, it's delicious. What kind of fruit is this? I've never seen it before.

" Duo, I just reminded, "You can't eat too much watermelon. If you eat too much, you won't be able to eat at night."

"Oh," Ye Lianyin nodded, took this word to heart, and ate half the watermelon in her hand , did not move the spoon anymore.

Qin Zhaoci has a big appetite now, so he didn't need to control it, so he ate the watermelon in his hand. After eating the watermelon, Qin Zhaoci stretched and stood up.

Turning her head to look at Ye Lianyin, she asked, "Are we going to have dinner together?

"

"Then let's eat boiled fish at night," Qin Zhaoci rolled up his sleeves, put Ye Lianyin's unfinished watermelon back into the refrigerator, walked to the kitchen again, and picked up the apron hanging on the wall to wrap himself around superior.

"Ah, is there any fish for sale here?" After entering the kitchen, Qin Zhaoci suddenly remembered that the fish in her space couldn't be taken out casually, and what she was eating now was very suspicious.

If the fish she took out was a rare species or protected animal in this world, it would be bad if it aroused Ye Lianyin's suspicion.

Where did Ye Lianyin know what Qin Zhaoci was thinking about, she nodded and replied, "Yes, just place an order directly on Guangnao, and it will be delivered in about ten minutes."

"Really? Where do you usually buy it? "Qin Zhaoci trotted out of the kitchen, sat beside Ye Lianyin, and asked curiously.

"Here," Ye Lianyin tapped her light brain with her fingers, and quickly called up a shopping website.

"This website is a place to buy ingredients, nutrient solution, inhibitor, inhibitor paste, etc. You only need to choose to buy and pay at Guangnao, and it will be delivered to your home very quickly."

"Like this," Ye Lianyin began to search for fish, and the website responded quickly, and immediately searched for various types of fish.

Qin Zhaoci looked at the pictures of various fishes on the web page. There were fish that looked very strange, and some that looked very beautiful. After looking around, Qin Zhaoci didn't find any species on the earth, and he didn't know how to start. .

Ye Lianyin saw Qin Zhaoci's embarrassment, raised her eyebrows, and asked, "What kind of fish do you want to choose?"

"These fish are all edible, right?" Qin Zhaoci's knowledge on earth told her that the more beautiful things are, the more dangerous they are. Poisonous mushrooms are all colorful, so when she saw these beautiful fish, she was a little suspicious. After the entrance, will he directly send himself away?

Ye Lianyin looked at Qin Zhaoci's defensive look, nodded and shook her head: "Many fish here are poisonous, only some restaurants that can handle them will order them. Although they are poisonous, their meat is very delicious. "

I don't see these beautiful fish, that is, they are poisonous. If you come across them, don't touch them, they will be poisoned. Imperial people generally don't buy them and eat them, because most people don't handle them.

" These seem to be relatively common, that is, what the imperial people usually buy and eat at home, these are seafood fish, these are freshwater fish, if you really don't know, you can ask the online robot on the website, and they will answer."

"Oh," Qin Zhao suddenly became enlightened after hearing the introduction, "Which of these non-toxic ones has the best meat quality?"

"Well, I've eaten it in a restaurant before, and this kind of fish tastes good." Ye Lianyin stretched out her finger and pointed, zooming in on a picture of a fish.

Qin Zhaoci glanced at it and nodded: "Then it, the two of us, let's buy one two kilograms, it should be enough to eat."

"Okay," Ye Lianyin placed the order directly.

After buying the fish, Qin Zhaoci stood up, turned around and entered the kitchen to prepare the side dishes for the boiled fish.

After cutting the side dishes, the fish Ye Lianyin ordered also arrived.

After placing the order, the website directly asks the robot to slaughter and process the fish on the spot.

As soon as Qin Zhaoci got the fish, he changed his knives and started to marinate it.

Seeing how skilled she was in handling fish, Ye Lianyin frowned and became suspicious.

Before he lost his memory, Qin Zhaoci was a famous playboy. After graduating from the Imperial Military Academy, he did not go out to work. When did a rich second-generation eat at home and wait to die every day, when did he master this cooking skill?

Before Ye Lianyin could think clearly, Qin Zhaoci suddenly turned to look at her and asked, "Do you want me to squeeze a cup of watermelon juice from the watermelon left in the refrigerator?"

"Watermelon juice?" Ye Lianyin was stunned. "What is that?"

"Don't you know?" Qin Zhaoci looked at her with a puzzled look, frowned, and muttered in a low voice, "In this future, only technology may surprise people, and people are stunned by the cold. Surrounded by machines, I don't even have a chance to eat delicious food. It's really pitiful."

"I didn't hear what you said," Ye Lianyin only saw Qin Zhaoci's mouth open and closed, but she didn't hear her clearly.

"Oh, nothing, wait for me, I'll buy something," Qin Zhao looked around the kitchen and found that there was really nothing like a juicer.

He could only try to use his brain to search for alternatives. At the same time, Qin Zhaoci was not idle, and he had already started to fry the spices for boiled fish.

After searching for a while, Qin Zhaoci really found something that could squeeze juice. To be precise, it was a meat grinder, and the empire still had meat to eat, so Qin Zhaoci was not surprised that there was this.

After quickly placing the order, Qin Zhaoci walked to the refrigerator, took out Ye Lianyin's unfinished watermelon, and asked, "Can you drink ice?"

Ye Lianyin thought for a while, before her estrus period After a while, he nodded: "Ok."

"Ok," Qin Zhao nodded, scooping out a few ice cubes from the small grid for quick ice making in the refrigerator and pouring them into the watermelon.

After doing this, 007's voice suddenly sounded: "Master, your courier has arrived."

"Please help me bring it in," Qin Zhaoci patted the housework robot's head, and the housework robot responded mechanically and went to the door Take the courier.

After unpacking the package, Qin Zhaoci looked at the instruction manual, and after confirming that there was no problem, he waved at Ye Lianyin and motioned her to go over.

Ye Lianyin didn't know what she told her to do, but she thought that she had eaten a lot of her food and it was hard to refuse, so she walked over.