chapter ten

Honor and dishonor

Honor and dishonor

  LEO AND DEMETRI LAZILY LEAD WARM UPS together so that Sam and Robby could have some "alone time". They were leaders, for sure but, the two of them were not karate leaders at all. They both knew their flaws, and deep down, they knew that they could do way better.

However, they were next on the totem pole after the new couple sneaking around inside.

"You're getting better at this." Demetri leaned over and whispered to the girl with a smile.

She was taken aback by the compliment but accepted it by nodding her head lightly.

"You're not doing too bad yourself, Dem." She responded before she glanced away to not keep eye contact.

Her arm automatically swung back and she held onto his, pointing at a gold spot in the grass.

"Did you see a spider again?" Demetri mumbled with furrowed brows.

"No, you idiot. Look! It's Mr. Miyagi's medal." Leo ran towards it, followed by Dem, Chris, and the rest of the Miyagi's.

Demetri was the one to carefully pick it up from the ground as Sam and Robby came outside together. Everyone gave them a knowing look and grinned before deciding the medal was more important. They did a silent cheer as they all surrounded it.

"We've been looking everywhere for this!" The Larusso girl spoke happily.

"Boys, things are looking up for Miyagi-do."

MR LARUSSO BROUGHT THE MIYAGI-DOS TO THE STORE so that they could help polish all the cars. Of course, Leo got tired of it pretty quickly so, she went to the bathroom to hide out for a few minutes. When she was on her way back though, she caught the tail end of what looked like an argument between him and Amanda.

"Trouble in paradise Mr L?" The girl questioned with a saddened smile, walking up to her sensei.

She viewed the Larusso's as her second family, or first and only really, her cold mother, and spoiled dogs didn't exactly count.

"Something like that." Daniel replied, placing his hands on his his as he watched his wife who was now sitting in her office.

"Maybe you should do something romantic for her, you know? You've both been really busy with everything going on. Maybe all you need is some alone time?" Leo suggested with a smile, wiggling her brows.

"Are you offering romantic advice to your sensei?" The Larusso man questioned with a raised brow.

"If that's what you want to call it, yes, Mr Larusso, I am." Leonarci smiled brightly, letting her hands fall to her side. "You and Mrs Larusso are literally my power couple, if you two don't survive, I might never believe in love again."