Part 1

It was a lovely evening' there was his mother sitting around the table with us. I was wearing a pink silk dress with pink heels with straps and no underwear that was his request " to wear no underwear " I accidentally dropped my fork then he said " don't worry, I'll pick it up for you gorgeous. He climbs under the table to pick up her fork but instead, he slowly opens her legs and starts eating her out; she moans quietly; while he opened her legs some more. Lucas started to lick her pussy faster then she squirted on his tongue. Crystal slowly closed her legs, got up from her chair, and excused herself. He climbs from under the table and follows her upstairs to their bedroom he grabs her by the waist and kisses her " but she slowly pushes him away. Then he grabs her by her neck and says " sfpwm " and kisses her again; he picks her up and lays her down on the bed she says to him " babe maybe we should cool down on having sex. Lucas looks at her and smiles and says to her "your joking right? you know I don't like waiting. Crystal responds to him and says; we had sex last night " he responds to her and says; and ? she looks at him and rolls her eyes at him " he grabs her neck and says 'calm tf down ' and she looks at him and says ' yes daddy.