"Yes."

My supplies was not that much.
A few pairs of underwear, a pair of outdoor clothes, a pocket containing strings for multi-use, a handful of water, a handful of salt, and an ID card that was taken out to match the old brown briefcase.

The Duke was examining my things as carefully as the director of the orphanage doing hygiene inspections.

"It is a mess."

He only took out my ID card and threw the rest out of the bag.

'This bastard.......'

I'm still not used to him doing trashy things every moment, I grabbed my skirt tightly to suppress my anger.

"I'll buy you a new one, so let's throw it all away."

"You already threw it all away."

"I know. Thanks to me for throwing it away, right? You don't have to separate garbage and collect it."

'My underwear...'

I've only brought things I've only worn ten times.

Outing clothes were made of strong, high-quality fabrics and were worn only once in my lifetime.

As I watched the duke turning, I secretly pouted my lower lip.

With my hands lightened, I followed him down to the main hall.

Since I was a low-ranking maid responsible for washing dishes,
I entered and exited through the daily use corridor, the kitchen and the attic, there was no need for me to even walk into the main hall.

From the murals adorning the ceiling, to the intricately carved lily
patterns on the alabaster columns, to the view of the lake as you
descend the elegantly curved stairs.

I passed the mansion, my eyes widened and I looked around.

"Hurry up, I'll leave you behind."

'It doesn't matter if you leave me.'

I hurried down the stairs at the Duke's call.

In front of the portico, there was a black car with a smooth gloss
instead of a carriage. As a person who had lived a life unrelated to
the limousine in my previous life, I had no choice but to be discouraged.

As I approached him, Gilbert, the reception serve, opened the door for me like doing it for a noblewoman.

After making eye contact with him, I relaxed a little. Quite a few servants, including Gilbert and Meg, survived the hunt.

'It was because I caught the Duke's attention on the way.'

It is said that Duke Janus's nature is spontaneous and fickle, so the hunt has faded as it didn't happened, since he found me hiding in the kitchen.