Chapter 9

Editor: Yoshi

He stammered, "Then, then if you can think of what is missing, then, I will accompany you to buy it."

Fu Xueyan rubbed his hair, got up, and took the wooden box to the high table on the balcony, "Shall we plant these together?"

Shen Lin likes everything he can do with Fu Xueyan. He stood up happily and just with his "en", one could hear the joy in his heart.

They poured a large bag of humus into the box and set the plants which were wrapped in wet cotton aside one by one.

The window was half open, and the blackout gauze fluttered slightly with the occasional slight wind. The sun shone in from the outside and filled the house with gold. Shen Lin picked up a small stone lotus and found the most suitable place for it. Fu Xueyan held his chin with one hand and watched Shen Lin work earnestly. He originally thought of helping him, but he couldn't move his eyes off him after watching him.

Shen Lin's eyes were beautiful. They were round in shape. They were not long but the outer corner of his eyes was somewhat pointed, which made his whole eyes look like a cute almond. His skin was really pale, and his blushing would especially stand out, which made his eyes look like a cute almond. At this time, when the sun shone, the long eyelashes actually cast a faint shadow on his face. He looked fascinated, but he didn't know how long it took before he heard Shen Lin call him, "Fu Xueyan? Can you give me the gravel?"

He reacted in a short while, only to remember that he was still holding a bag of goose egg gravel in one hand.

After working hard for a long time, Shen Lin finally planted a dozen plants together, and finally covered them with a layer of beautifully colored gravel. The whole succulent platter was done. He was full of dirt and he was ready to go wash it.

Fu Xueyan volunteered, "I will wash it for you."

Shen Lin let him lead him to the bathroom to apply soap and water. The four hands were rubbed together for a long time, and finally, a pile of foam was rubbed out. Shen Lin's ears were blushed and allowed him to do whatever he wanted. It took ten minutes to wash his hands. Fu Xueyan took out a towel to dry him and said, "Will you stay for dinner tonight?"

Shen Lin stared at his toes and nodded, "Okay. Then, shall I make it?"

"No need. I will make it."

Shen Lin was surprised, "Can you cook?"

"Yes. After all, I have lived by myself for so long."

Shen Lin raised his head and looked at him expectantly, "Can I help you?"

"Ok."

After speaking, the two came to the kitchen. There was nothing in the refrigerator except for a few packets of instant noodles and a few slices of bread. Fu Xueyan sighed, "It seems that we have to go shopping first."

Fortunately, the supermarket was not far away. The two did not drive. They took a walk and went out to purchase ingredients together. After shopping for a while, they returned with a full load. As soon as they walked out of the supermarket, they heard someone behind them shouting, "Lin Lin?"

Shen Lin was taken aback and he hurriedly turned his head, "Mom? Why did [1] you come here to buy something?"

Chen Yushu glanced at Fu Xueyan and walked up to the two of them, "The supermarket over there is closed these days."

"Ah, let me help you carry things." As he said, he took the bag in Chen Yushu's hand, and hurriedly introduced, "He is. . . . . . Fu, Fu Xueyan. "

Fu Xueyan politely greeted, "Hello, auntie. "