His phone started to ring as he picked up the call. "Hamza, please come home. H...Hafsa... she's... please just come home." Batool was full-on crying as she pleaded with her son to come home soon.

Hamza felt his heart coming to his mouth as he turned around to leave but her sight made his blood boil. Prowling towards her, he grabbed a fist full of her hair and jerked her head back earning a painful cry from her.

Hooriya cried as she closed her eyes shut in pain and tried to free her hair from his lethal grasp. But he only applied more pressure and jerked her head causing her eyes to shoot open wide as they met with the darkest obsidian ones.

He was gripping her hair such brutally that her face was towards the ceiling and the beast of a man was hovering over her.

His body touched hers, and instantly her hands came forward as a barrier between their bodies. "I swear if anything happened to my sister. You are a done case." He snickered at her face menacingly. Jerking her face he pushed her away rather roughly causing the side of her body to hit the wall as she tried to save herself from falling.

Hamza prowled out of the room. His steps were fast as he spotted Farhan. "Keep an eye on her." He said and left from there.

Hooriya rubbed her arm as she noticed blood on her gauze. The stitches might've torn up. Big fat tears poured out of her eyes as she continued to stare at the gauze, her whole body was aching and she felt so weak, drained, and tired.

She didn't have any more energy to go through this again and again. He would continue to ask her who paid her to kill him and she would continue to deny everything. It would be like a never-ending cycle until he'll finally be fed up and kill her.

She didn't realize but she was silently crying, staring at her now bloodied gauze. Why did her life have to come to this point? Weren't all those miseries enough for her that new had to pile in. For how long would this all go on?

The door opened and she flinched back as her fear-filled eyes snapped in the direction to find Farhan standing there. His eyes darted to her bloodied gauze and he left without a word.

A few seconds later he was back holding the first-aid box. He came towards her and she flinched back as if he would hurt her just like that beast.

Farhan stopped in his tracks. "Your wound needs treatment." He said motionlessly and she just blinked, staring down at the floor.

They were the ones who gave her this wound and now they want to treat it. The difference was that the beast guy was ruthless and this guy had a little bit of a kind soul in him.

She didn't say anything and he simply forwarded the box to her.

She didn't take it, instead, she walked towards the corner of the room where the pizza box lay. Not looking at it at all, she sat down in the corner, bringing her knees to her chest, and she hid her face behind her arms.

She heard him placing the box on the floor and then the door closed followed by the clicking sound as he locked the door.

Hooriya wiped her tears but they kept on pouring out. Her life wasn't a bed of roses before but this was worse than that.

What does he think of himself? God huh? He was a freaking bully. A cruel brainless man who can't even identify between truth and lie.

It was like he had believed that she had killed that man and now he'll make her accept it no matter what.

Who was Zeeshan to this ruthless man? How did that guy die when she just hit him with a lamp? She was sure she heard him groaning in pain. He was fully alive, just wounded and nothing more.