⸻ ( 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗄𝖾𝗋 )

aren't you and suki close with &team's harua ?🐆 : " harua ? " *frowns* " well, natsuki is , but me

🐆 : " harua ? " *frowns* " well, natsuki is , but me...
i wouldn't say we're that close. "

| as the morning light shone on the city, suki and riki prepared for a trip with their two friends, ningning and harua. her laughter echoed through the room as she twirled in front of the mirror, excitement bubbling within her chest.

" today's going to be amazing, isn't it ? " natsuki grinned at the boy through the mirror, eyes shining with happiness. " we finally get a day off ! "

her smile faltered as he responded with a nonchalant grunt, riki's eyebrows furrowing in silent discontent. when the four finally met up in myeongdeong market, harua instantly clung to suki's side as he greeted her with a warm smile.

" wah, you look prettier than usual suki ! " he smiled widely as he sent her a thumbs up, voice filled with genuine admiration for his senior. " thank you, harua, you don't look too bad yourself. " she laughed as she patted him on the shoulder, the boy dragging her along with him to a nearby market.

ningning raised her eyebrows as she watched riki observe the exchange with a growing unease, though she decided to keep silent for the timebeing. she watched as he finally pulled his eyes away from the pair, the boy brushing it off as friendly behaviour.

but as the day progressed, harua's playful advances towards the girl became more pronounced. he leaned in a little too close for riki's liking, his touch on her arm lingering a moment longer than necessary as they browsed through jewelry displayed on the stalls.

" let me help you with that, " harua offered, as suki struggled with a particular bracelet, his fingers brushing against hers as he took it from her. " this would look great on you ! you should get it. "

suki laughed, a sound that rung through the air as the boy behind her looked at her in an instant. she seemed so light and carefree with harua, unaware of the tension brewing within riki's chest. " it's too expensive, rua, let's move on. "

ningning, noticing riki's discomfort, offered him a sympathetic glance, patting his arm. " are you okay ? " her gaze flickered to the pair in front of them, who were now picking out necklaces for each other.

she sighed as he pulled a tight lipped smile onto his face, nodding, though his eyes wouldn't budge from the couple before him.

but riki's anger only increased as harua's flirtatious antics grew bolder by the second. he found reasons to stand close to suki, making her laugh that beautiful laugh, and bringing that smile onto her face.

" yah, look at this ! isn't it amazing ? " ningning looked at riki as harua exclaimed, hand resting lightly on suki's shoulder, pulling the girl to him. her giggle filled the air as she marvelled at the street performer.

ningning could tell that riki's frustration was doubling by the minute, jealousy simmering beneath the surface. she frowned as she watched suki run off with harua, not noticing the boy behind her.

by the time evening struck, and the group parted ways to being their journey back home, riki's emotions had reached a boiling point. he was ready to explode at any given moment.

" riks, today was so much fun ! look at the necklace harua got me, its so pretty !" he glanced at her as she proudly showed off her pink necklace. he bit his lip, pushing the blue colored necklace of the same design he had gotten for her further into his pocket.

he rolled his eyes as she retold the events of the day, like he hadn't watched it all happen before his own eyes. he scoffed to himself, harua didn't even know suki's favorite color, but he did. he prided himself on knowing his bestfriend better than anyone else.

" natsuki, do you even think about anything besides harua? " his voice cracked with the strain of supressing the emotions he felt right now, tone tinged with bitterness

he watched as she recoiled, hurt flashing across her features. " what's gotten into you ? we're friends aren't we ? why are you mad ? " her voice was so calm and soft that he found it hard to continue speaking, but he did.

riki bit his lip, his frustration and resentment spilling forth like a dam bursting under pressure. " friends ? you wouldn't know friendship if it hit you in the face. " he retorted, words sharp with emotion.

desperate to find out the cause of his sudden change in behaviour, suki reached out to hold his hand, " riks, talk to me, what's wrong ? " she frowned as he pulled away, storming towards their dorm and up the stairs, suki following closely behind.

as he flung open the door, the members turned in surprise, expression shifting from curiosity to concern as the registered the anger in his face. yet again, she reached out to stop him, voice laced with urgency. " riki, whats going on ? why are you acting like this ? " but he shook off her hand, features contorted with anger.

" what the hell has gotten into you ? " she frowned at him, eyes pleading for explanation.

in that moment riki's resolve crumbled , words sharper than daggers as they pierced through the air. " you're nothing but a selfish attention seeker, suki. you always have to be the centre of everyone's world, don't you ? "

his words hung heavy in the air, as sunoo dropped his spoon in shock, the members collectively gasping to each other. the stunned silence was suffocating as suki staggered back, struggling to find the words to respond.

tears welled up in her eyes, as she turned and ran to her room, the weight of his words crushing her spirit. as soon as he heard the door click behind her, riki sighed, hands flying to cover his face as he sank to the ground in regret. he looked up in despair to find jungwon and heeseung glancing at each other in concern.

" what did i just do, hyung ? "