Ye Lianyin, who was standing beside Shan Pan, was shocked when she heard Qin Zhaoci's words, and looked at Qin Zhaoci, who was seriously complaining about the imperial system.

Wan Baiyun didn't seem to expect Qin Zhaoci to say this about the empire, so he clenched his fist and hammered Qin Zhaoci's shoulder in disbelief, and said speechlessly: "Hey, Qin Zhaoci, you are An Alpha."

The hammered Qin Zhaoci pushed Wan Baiyun's hand away with disgust: "It was originally, and I was right."

Wan Baiyun looked at Qin Zhaoci's appearance, frowned, reached out and touched Qin Zhaoci's forehead, and said suspiciously, "Qin Zhaoci, are you all right? Never say that."

"Then what was I like before?" Qin Zhao looked at Wan Baiyun expressionlessly.

Wan Boyun frowned: "Qin Zhaoci, you used to look down on Omega, and you thought it was a matter of course for Omega to have children."

"Am I like this before?" Qin Zhaoci suddenly despised the original owner of this body, where did Spicy Chicken A come from.

"Ah," Wan Baiyun nodded, looking suspiciously at Qin Zhaoci, who seemed to have changed in front of him.

He raised his hand and touched Qin Zhaoci's forehead.

asked with a worried look: "Are you all right, Qin Zhaoci, didn't you crash your brain due to an aircraft accident?"

Qin Zhaoci looked up at Wan Baiyun and admitted calmly: "Yes, it was indeed crashed, I don't remember the past, what, do I know you?"

Wan Baiyun nodded: "It seems that the brain is really bad. We grew up together."

"Ah? Me and you?" Qin Zhaoci looked at Wan Baiyun in disbelief.

"So you're such a scumbag, shouldn't it have anything to do with me?"

"What the hell, you are a scumbag, and your whole family is scumbag," Wan Baiyun got angry and hammered Qin Zhao's words a few times.

Qin Zhaoci stretched out her hand and pushed her away: "Don't touch me, we are not acquainted now, you will fight back if you hit me again."

Wan Boyun then stopped, shook his head and sighed, grabbing Qin Zhaoci's collar and walking out of the principal's room.

Ye Lianyin and Shan Pan glanced at each other and followed.

When she came out, she found that Wan Baiyun was calling Qin Zhongying with her light brain.

Shan Pan looked at Wan Baiyun's serious look, reached out and touched Ye Lianyin's arm lightly, and said, "Qin Zhaoci is all right, why does it look like a different person. "

Shan Pan liked to pester Wan Baiyun before and went to their parties with her many times, so she had seen Qin Zhaoci many times, and Ye Lianyin's impression of Qin Zhaoci was mostly the same Heard it from her mouth.

Ye Lianyin shrugged: "It seems that I don't remember anything, other aspects are fine."

"Hey, Aunt Qin, look at Qin Zhaoci, she said that she didn't know me well when she saw me just now, and said some things she didn't know before. Is she okay?"

Wan Baiyun opened the screen sharing, Qin Zhaoci and Ye Lianyin could see Qin Zhongying in the picture.

When Qin Zhongying heard this, she calmly glanced at Qin Zhaoci, then looked at Ye Lianyin, and asked worriedly, "Xiaoyin, did our Xiaoci bully you?"

Ye Lianyin shook her head: "No."

"Oh, that's good, I thought it would be unpleasant for you not to go on your honeymoon." Qin Zhongying breathed a sigh of relief.