THIRTY-ONE | FEMINIST GENERAL

Start from the beginning

He hummed, kissing his neck. "Tell me we're not doing it here."

"Oh blossom," he murmured, forcing all doors to close and locking themselves inside the corridor. Jimin exhaled as he felt the kisses on his neck. "You know, this, all of this, somehow always fixes things, even if only for a brief moment."

''Yeah.'' He threw back his head, barely breathing out. He granted Yoongo more access to leave love marks all over his neck. "Fvck, it's messed up."

Yoongi slid one of his hands to his shoulder, untying the robe that had fallen from his shoulders all the way to the floor. He let it fall to the ground before removing his top with just one hand. "Bloom, we'll talk about it later." Jimin let out a soft moan in response to his deep voice.

///

A middle-aged regular woman was hurrying to find her Lords, Jeon Jeongguk and Jeon Taehyung, while clutching her dress in order to not trip over. She was aware that a meeting would be held between the rulers of Juvinous Embrea, though it was not urgent in her opinion.

She got to the main auditorium when two guards crossed their weapons in a 'x' sign and refused to let her in. "No one is welcome inside." The man on the right spoke sternly, not looking at the woman.

''It's crucial. You should listen to me when I tell you this, boys-"

"If it was of such importance, such a low class as you would not be the one to transfer it to the Lords." Someone called from behind her, making her huff.

"Someone like me?" She imitated a voice. "Oh boy, I was on the field when you were still in diapers," she said as she rolled her dress's sleeves. "Doing this work better than all of you at once," she exclaimed, clutching his elbow. She then muttered and flipped him over, landing behind her on the floor.

"Hah," he fixed her sleeves and looked at them all, "no manners nowadays. Guards like you are unworthy of the title." The lady muttered and opened the doors herself, as the first thing she saw was the King in the embrance of the other.

"Emperor Jeon," she said, bowing to the two males. Taehyung was staring at her as Jeongguk drew away and recognized the voice, because she was the only person who still called him Emperor rather than King after all these years.

"General Yuna." He bowed to her, his face concerned. "What did we do to deserve this meeting with you, General?"

Meanwhile, the guards from behind stiffened and immediately quieted down when they heard the word "General." True, there was a party that still had this misunderstanding with women who weren't dressed well or judged them harshly based on their appearance, but this woman was the one who fought for women's rights years ago.

Jeongguk was still in his first winter as King, but General Yuna had already retired from battle and fights, so she worked as a maid. Jeongguk recalls how she would be the one to show him the most respect, despite the fact that he felt obligated to do so because she was older and wiser than him. She referred to him as Emperor because, as a child, she saw the sparks of fate in his innocent eyes, knowing he would bring prosperity and golden years to Juvinous Embrea.

She was the best woman General the Kingdom had for many years, and Jeongguk admired her greatly. Jeongguk used to sit with Irene and listen to her stories about fighting overseas, storms, dealing with stone titans, and practicing on floating lands when she was younger. Since they were children, the two siblings had a great admiration for her. So it was decided that she would be allowed to live in the castle and work part-time as a maid despite her age. She was now responsible for the two children.