I'm dizzy, crazy, even if I'm afraid, keep playing- 14

Start from the beginning

"So he took my phone and was running and suddenly stopped and I was running so fast that when he stopped I didn't see him and we both fell" Wooyoung replied

"yeah sure I'm gonna believe that.. anyways why aren't you two asleep?" Chan asked.

"we aren't sleepy" San replied.

"oh ok well do y'all wanna hang out with Changbin?" Chan asked.

"Sure but why aren't you asleep?" San asked, Wooyoung nodded.

"Well you see I kinda have really bad insomnia so I can't sleep" Chan replied

"oh I also have Insomnia" Wooyoung replied

"oh nice" Chan replied, not really knowing how to reply.

"So uh should we call Changbin?" San asked, breaking the awkwardness.

"Yes, for sure" Chan replied, leading the way into the mansion.

"So I'm pretty sure that he's taking a shower right now so how about you guys wait here I'll get him" Chan said.

"ok but firstly could u lead us to our room?" Wooyoung replied and Chan nodded.

They went through the elevator, as they were too lazy to climb stairs.

They reached WooSan's room, which was a few rooms away from YeonGyu's room.

After WooSan went into their room, Chan decided to say goodnight to YeonGyu.

He knocked a few times, no one answered so he just opened the door.

And saw them cuddled up asleep.

'Binnie Beomgyu and Yeonjun are really cute together honestly' Chan said.

'I agree but u should probably stop staring at them'
"You look like a creep" Changbin whispered.

"God damn u scared the shit out of me" Chan said, jumping a little.

"then stop being a creep dumbass" Changbin replied, laughing and Chan chuckled.

He then closed the door and turned to Changbin, took his hand and interlocked their fingers.

"soo what do u wanna do?" Changbin asked.

"so uh woosan wanted to hang out but I'm pretty sure they're doing some shit in their room... so you decide" Chan replied.

"well it is 2 am do u wanna watch the stars?" Changbin asked, checking his phone.

"sure but it's cold and your hair is wet" Chan said, patting Changbin's head or at least trying.

"Will you dry them for me?" Changbin asked.

"uh sure why not" Chan replied smiling

"thank youu" Changbin replied giving him small peck and Chan just smiled in reply.

They reached their room and by this time everyone was asleep.

Which they were happy about, they put on their hoodies and went on the rooftop to watch the stars.

It looked really beautiful but chan wasn't staring at the stars in the sky.

He was staring at his star.

"you know sometimes, it feels like everyone is just lying and pretending to like me, like a few months or weeks ago I would've probably been crying my eyes out cause I was bullied or just felt depressed" Changbin said, slowly turning his head to look at Chan.

"Well I'm not sure about everyone else but I know I love you and always have, I tried to stop those bullies in school. I tried my best to stop them. I hope I succeeded" Chan replied, admiring Changbin's eyes.

He was starting to get breathless by how beautiful he was.

Changbin was also admiring Chan's beauty.

His messy curly hair, pretty brown eyes, soft red lips, cute red cheeks, he couldn't believe someone that beautiful actually existed.

without realising both of them started leaning in.

Suddenly they heard gunshots.

"Wanna play another round?" A voice behind them said.

{Choose an emoji.
1.🔫
2.🕸

Whatever emoji y'all choose will predict if all of them will be alive or die in the next chapter:)) }