I'm dizzy, crazy, even if I'm afraid, keep playing- 14

"Ohk so, that's y'all's room and uh if y'all are planning to do anything please be quiet or else the others will literally cockblock y'all in the most annoying way ever" Seungmin said, looking a little disgusted.

"We weren't planning on doing anything, but you're pretty dirty minded, child" Yeonjun said, patting Seungmin's back.

"So uh goodnight I guess" Seungmin said, leaving the room and going downstairs.

Yeonjun closed the door, after he heard seungmin going down the stairs

"So wha-" Yeonjun was interrupted when Soobin kissed him.

Yeonjun put his hands on his boyfriend's hips, Beomgyu locked the door behind them while kind of pinning him to the door.

The kiss was innocent, both of them had no intentions of taking it further... Or at least that's what he thought.

Yeonjun flipped them over, held his waist with one hand and Beomgyu's hands with his other.
He basically pinned him to the door.

Beomgyu gasped at the sudden action and they broke the kiss gasping for air.

"my god i didn't... expect you to be dominant but i actually loved it" Beomgyu said, heavily breathing.

Yeonjun just chuckled and hugged Beomgyu

"So you wanna sleep? You seem tired" Yeonjun said, in a soft voice and Beomgyu just nodded.

Both of them changed and got ready to sleep, they cuddled each other.

Just then Beomgyu pinned Yeonjun on the bed.

"Can I kiss you?" he whispered.

"I'm sorry but not tonight I'm sleepy" Yeonjun whispered, in a raspy voice.

He sat up straight and pulled Beomgyu onto his lap, he wrapped his legs around Yeonjun's waist.

Yeonjun kissed his forehead.

"it's ok love, I don't wanna force you if u don't want to. I just feel like we're drifting away so what I was tryna do probably wasn't the answer" Beomgyu said, resting his head on Yeonjun's shoulder.

"aw I'm really sorry, I've been distant to you lately cause... I don't know honestly. it's just that I don't want us to end up like me and Beomgyu." Yeonjun replied, Beomgyu lifted his head to look at him.

He had messy hair, sleepy eyes but still smiling and a bruise on his cheek.

"wait I punched you too hard your cheek is bruised" Beomgyu said, caressing the bruised spot and Yeonjun leaned in the touch.

"Well no shit Sherlock, it hurt" Yeonjun said, chuckling.

Beomgyu just laughed In reply

"We should really sleep now" Beomgyu said, Yeonjun nodded, giving Soobin one last kiss.

"goodnight pabo" Beomgyu whispered, Yeonjun smiled in response.

Now let's see what Wooyoung and San are doing.

"YAH you get back here" San yelled, running after Wooyoung.

Who was running away with his phone, all of a sudden Wooyoung stopped and San literally flew on him.

both of them fell down their position was... awkward.

Just then

"YAH THE FUCK YOU TWO DOING" Chan yelled.

And the two got off eachother.

Elysian- minsungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें