An hour later...
I was waiting for Y/n outside , the weather was beautiful , i looked around to see that no one was around , maybe it's coz of the weather. I shrugged it off. Idk y it was taking her so long to come out. Suddenly it started raining, first slowly then it turned to cats and dogs. But she still didn't come out. It was enough for me. I got off the car and ran infront of her house's gate. I stood under the shed of her gate , as i slowly turned the door knob to open the door but it was lock from the other side. I was confirmed now that she was in. I rang the bell but it didn't ring maybe the battery needs to be changed . I started getting wet now, it was so fast. I looked around to see no one, so I used my powers and unlocked the door. I went inside and shut it.
Looking around i didn't see anyone, just pin drop silence and nothing else. I removed my shoes and wore the slippers kept in shoe rack. I saw Y/n's shoes in there too.
I walked ahead searching for Y/n.
Taehyung: Y/n?
I called out her name but found her no where.
I saw her bag was kept on the couch. But where was she . But suddenly I sneezed.
Gosh! What's this? I removed my wet jacket and kept it on the chair. As i rolled up my sleeves my eyes landed on staircase that was going up.

I decided to go up the stairs.

Her house was so cozy fr. I searched her in a room she wasn't there.
Taehyung: hello-?
She wasn't in second room too. That's when my eyes landed on a room , it's door was a bit open.
I walked towards it and opened it up a bit more.
Taehyung: Y/n-
I paused , as i saw her sleeping peacefully in her bed.
I slowly walked towards her and layed beside her.
Taehyung: u must be really tired .
He said while tucking your hair strands behind your ear , he smiled.
Taehyung (mind): i was so worried thinking where has she gone , and look here she is sleeping like a baby. *Chuckled *
I looked at her closed eyes, as i caressed her head, her beautiful nose her eyelashes and her rosy pink lips. Which instantly reminded me of that night.
Without knowing i licked my Lips.

After a few mins....
I can't believe i was staring at her constantly. I blinked my eyes a few times and got up .
What was i doing? Aish!
I shook my head and went downstairs.

30 mins later...
Y/n's pov
I woke up feeling better than before. It was a good nap.
I looked at the time and saw it was late. Where was Taehyung! Shit! What if he was waiting for me outside. I looked out and it was raining heavily.
I quickly got up and ran towards the window.
I saw his car outside.
Y/n: aish! How did i end up sleeping here! Gosh!
I ran towards the door to go outside when suddenly my eyes fell on something.
The locket! Idk y all of a sudden i stopped on my path. It was as usual so hypnotising. It was on the ground. I remember when I opened it up I threw it away when that spirit of David that was in there escaped, and then i ran down coz i heard a gun shot as Taehyung came.
I picked it up slowly and caressed it. The keys were still kept inside the box on the table.
I turned the locket around and saw that letter 'D' on it . It all sounds right. D for David. Can't believe this locket that i got from my fav. Place the place which calms me when I'm stressed can turn my whole life this stressful in the blink of an eye.
When suddenly I remembered Taehyung! I ran downstairs with locket in my hand.
I ran towards the gate, i was about to reach there to open it up when suddenly Taehyung came in front of me from a room on side.
It was so scary to have him in the house all of sudden, even when the door was locked. I got scared to see a tall guy, with golden eyes that is a different person a vampire in my house .
It was all so sudden that :
Y/n: aaaaaahhhh!!!!
Taehyung: aaaaaaahhh!!!!!
We both got scared after seeing eachother.
I threw my locket towards him that he caught and i ran away when accidentally i bumped into the wall and fell on the floor .
Taehyung: oh my God! Are u ok?
Y/n: OW~
I sat up while rubbing my head .
He bent down at my height as i kept rubbing my head until I heard someone laughing their lungs out. I opened my one eye and looked at Taehyung he was laughing uncontrollably while holding his stomach. And soon he rolled back wards.
Y/n: yaah!
Taehyung: omg!! You're so funny!
Y/n: wth!
Taehyung: u should've seen your face when u screamed.
Y/n: enough! It was coz of u !
He didn't respond but kept laughing. He doesn't know when he laughed this much the last time.
Y/n: You!-
Taehyung: oh damn!
He slowly stopped laughing as i just kept staring at him with a done face.
He sat up catching his breath and looked at me. But suddenly started laughing again while looking away.
Taehyung: pfft.. don't make such faces u srsly look like a pig as i said before.
Y/n: u done?
Taehyung: hmm ig i am.
Y/n: what r u doing here?
Taehyung: firstly stand up u will catch cold like this. And come with me i made something for you. He said while keeping the locket on the table beside.
Y/n: woah!! So Mr. Mafia knows how to cook.
Taehyung: i do. Did u forget about the sandwiches i made for us.
Y/n: oh~ right! I actually forgot oops!