Episodio 10: Special Program

Start from the beginning

"Then I'll have a banana. Huh, this kind of yard makes me sigh. It's so relaxing. So beautiful. I want to look back on my childhood, and wax nostalgic, as I sit in the sun in a yard like this." Mista shares a look with Ven as Narancia said this. Narancia then lick his finger to turn the page.

"Hey, cut it out. Licking your fingers to turn the pages is gross." Mista commented.

"Huh? Was I doing that?" Narancia questioned himself, at this Venetta began to sniffed the air, something amiss is in the air.

"Oi, what's that hanging from your mouth?" Mista ask after Narancia cough, his hair turning white.

"A tooth?" 

"Mista, his banana dried out." Venetta from behind Mista points as Narancia made a comment on how dried the banana has become.

"Did you say something? You need to speak up." Narancia aged in front of their eyes, he no longer had the hearing ability he supposed to have.

"This is the work of an enemy stand!" Venetta stands up as she look up to the ceiling.

 Looking around her, Ven found that not only Narancia; Fugo, Giorno and Abbacchio has also aged up becoming very late of age. As if she had two brain to worked with, Venetta deduce why some are either affected or not affected.

"It's the cold, uh that and our body mass. Trish, hurry and stood here in front of the cooler." Venetta urge the remaining to hurry as Bruno recollective mind work on a plan.

"A Stand that age... did they know we're inside the turtle?" Mista panicked.

"Calm down, if they knew we were in the turtle, they'd be attacking us directly." Bruno explained.

"This sheer bulk of damage, they did this because they didn't know we're here. The enemy probably only knows that we're somewhere on the train, so they're attacking the entire train indiscriminately to find Trish." Venetta added.

"S So that means this train is running, while everyone on board gets dragged into this?" Mista couldn't believe what he said.

"They aged not even knowing why, yes. Our enemy, they must be so desperate." Venetta sigh, biting her lower lip.

"It is good that we know how to prevent the aging process. At this point, we have two option. One: Take Trish and escape from the train. Two: find this enemy, whose range we don't know, and kill them first." Bruno calmly state, almost unbothered.

"We go with two, obviously." Both Venetta and Mista said at the same time. Both shares a shocked look, but happy to know how alike their minds are.

"Assassination is the safe bet." Mista claimed.

"It better us than them." Venetta followed as she once again shares a look with Mista.

"I can use my Sex Pistol to assassinate them." Mista offered.

"And I'll see what I can do with my Sticky Finger." Venetta put a hand above her heart.

"Both of you are exactly right. However, we're short on time and our lack of knowledge became our weakness. What's left for us to know?" Bruno questioned his daughter.

"I've read somewhere that woman aged slowly than man, man also tend to have a higher body temperature. I think, as long as the men aged faster than the woman, the enemy find that as a favor." Giorno stated, his voice sounds like he's a grandfather.

"Who cares? We're running out of time. Bucciarati, how many block of ice do we have left?" Mista asked Venetta.

"Two." Venetta dejectly answer.

"Mista, use both of those ices and check what's going on beyond the ceiling." Bruno begun to order as Mista took the ice from Venetta and do as he said.

"For now, lets roll who need to cool down first." 

___ 

"Where are you going?" Bruno perceived Venetta stance.

"I don't trust him by himself. I'm just going to see what's going on if that's alright with you." Venetta responded.

"On one condition." Bruno stands up.

"Never be seen by your enemy." The male, older Bucciarati spoke as he began to whispered in Ven's ear.

"Arancini made a mistake seen by the enemy now she paid the price, above everything else, I want you to prioritize on your own safety and secrecy." Bruno whispered as Venetta felt that sudden tug of sadness when her father mentioned the now lone stray masked figure.

"Understood." Was all Venetta could say before she away to check on Mista.

BANG! BANG! BANG!! 

Venetta was travelling through walls to walls when she heard three gun shots somewhere near her. Hiding well in the shadow of a compartment, she heard two pairs of footsteps and found two healthy man walking by her hiding place. 

Perceiving their unfamiliar figure, one being blond in suit with a strange no neck figure. Intantly, Venetta knew who receive the end of the former gunshots. 

"Mista!" Venetta whispered to herself as she made her way to Guido Mista through walls and found him there, all dried up three wounds of revolver shots in his head.

"Mista!" The female Bucciarati quickly observe his wound, glad to find him alive albeit very weak.

"Oh Mista..." Venetta was about to heal him with hamon before number 5 came out of the gunner's hat and embrace with utter worry.

"Bucciarati! Mista is barely there!" Number 5 cries.

"Ugh, this must be heaven..." Mista smiled to himself as he found Venetta there for him.

"Number 5, go help Bucciarati and the others there inside the turtle..." Mista breath and mustered his order as if its the last.

"Thank you for catching those three bullets, now go." Mista plead to number 5 and his Stand goes after he got himself a pat from Venetta.

"...Had that bastard shot another round, I'll end up like you Bucciarati, like you before we met." Mista laugh in irony.

"Death by revolver huh? Ouch!" Mista was having a moment before his entire body jolt to sudden electricity.

Hamon Sfx

"I'm sorry, it'll pinch you for a moment, but rest assure." Venetta healed the gunman with her ripple.

Hamon Sfx

"Ouch!"

Hamon Sfx

"Argh!"

"What was that? Arancini did that once..." Mista said in midst of his grunts.

"I don't have time to explained it, but do you feel better?" Venetta inquire.

"Much better, wow, you don't age at all..." His eyes fluttered, Mista tried his best to opened his eyes and admire her beauty.

"And you look too old for my liking, here hold my hand." Venetta scoffed and soften her tone. Their hands intertwined, Venetta breathe to give him some more energy.

"..." Mista felt himself all better, he stares as Venetta closed her eyes, he never once hesitate her beauty and now, never will he second guess it...

But to Guido Mista, Venetta Bucciarati is indeed the hottest babe in Italy.

Up Next!

Episodio 11: Grateful Death & Beach Boy Begone