Episodio 10: Special Program

Start from the beginning

SLAP!  

"Is everything okay back there?" Bruno question perceiving the entire Van sudden quiet.

"Everything is fine, just slap a mosquito on Mista's cheek is all." Ven hummed as she looks away, Mista was baffled, but he understood and read the room.

"Sorry mia signora." Mista whispered to Ven, only to earn one unreadable look from Ven herself.

"Hm, it was accidental. It is okay... I guess." Venetta looks away as both Fugo and Trish shares a look.

"Instead of using a keyhole, I put the key itself into the shell of this turtle. When I did, the turtle's ability activated for some reason. The key became an entrance and it created this space and hid us inside it." Bruno explained in mere wonder of what just transpire.

That being suck inside a turtle.

"Th the turtle is a Stand User?" Narancia still in disbelieve, he reach out to the sky and had some of his upper body sucked outside the turtle.

Swib!

"O ow! Wh Where am I?" Narancia grunted as he found himself stuck beneath a chair, still on top of the turtle.

"B Beneath a chair?" Narancia whispered slowly to himself before he was sucked back inside the turtle.

"Ow!' 

"B But damn isn't this cool! The turtle is like a spaceship!" Ghirga exclaimed after he lands onto one of the sofas.

"This room isn't an illusion, though. This is a real room." Fugo commented as he feels the room.

"The sofa and furniture are real, too." Fugo added.

"Drinks are cold." Leone opens the small fridge.

"So the boss was thoughtful enough to put them here for us? Turtles like the shadows, and aren't the kind of creatures to cry out or wander around. It seems like we'll be able to safely ride the train to Venezia." Bruno said as if he recalled something.

___

"It became humid... or is it just me?" Venetta sip her carbonated water, eyes up to the ceiling.

"Maybe because we're inside the turtle." Mista crouched and opened the fridge.

"Narancia, you want something to drink? We've only got cold drinks though. Cola, mineral water, carbonated and still, apple juice, orange juice, pineapple juice..." Mista asked and offers. Venetta crouch besides him, wanting to feel the cold air from the fridge itself.

"Oi, are you listening?" Mista look towards his friend, fishing for reaction.

"Huh? What was that?" Narancia shouted.

"Ugh, I asked if you want something to drink Why don't you take a bit of a break too hm? You must be tired, I'll keep watch on the ceiling." Mista furrowed his eyebrows but soften his tune.

"Really? My shoulders feel stiff all of the sudden. My back hurts, too. There we go." Narancia sounds like an old man.

"Ah, I want something warm to drink, they're easy on the stomach too." 

"Why does he sounds like an old man all of the sudden." Venetta wonder.

"Must be his exhaustion talking. I told you we only have cold drinks. Do you not listen when people talk, you prick?" Mista responded to Narancia's order.