I shook my head trying to push my thoughts aside , i went to my dressing table to brush my hair before sleeping. That's when I noticed it was raining cats and dogs outside! Waah! We came back at the right time though.

Soon i decided to go to bed. I shut the lights off as i went under the covers.

30 mins later~
I couldn't sleep! Not only coz I missed Taehyung! But also coz i made him upset! Ik there must be a reason due to which he's not telling me about his story, his past. I shouldn't have acted that babish!
I sat up and ruffled my hair.
Soon i decided something.
I took my fav. Pillow and walked towards his room.
.
.
.
Here I was standing in front of his room , i took a deep breath and knocked on his door .
He didn't respond. I knocked again but he didn't respond again! I felt hesitation in knocking for the third time now! But this is when I decided that it'll be the last and then if he didn't respond I'll go back to my bed! Atleast i tried okay!
So I knocked again!
Taehyung: can't u just go away!? I don't want to talk to you!
Wait how did he know it was me? Oh yeah he's a vamp stupid! Plus it's obvious only!
Y/n: but i want to talk to you!
Taehyung: but i don't want to! Go away!
Y/n: Taehyung can u pls open the door?
Taehyung: No! Leave me alone! My head aches!
Y/n: Tae please!
Taehyung: No.
Y/n: I'm sorry! Okay!
He didn't respond, i stood there for 5 mins , knocked again but he didn't respond! Finally I started feeling cold so I decided I should go back to my room .
I started leaving when suddenly the door opens and i was pulled inside and pinned to the door ! All this happened so fast!
I slowly opened my eyes just to stare in golden warm eyes of his so close to me.
Y/n: OMG!! Taehyung! How did this?-
Taehyung: stop it ! ( He captured my hand that was coming up towards his chin and stopped it from moving)
I saw a deep cut on his lower lip on the corner.
Y/n: no ! U stop it! How did this happen!?
I said while pulling away my hands back from his grip. As i cupped his cheecks and slowly moved my thumb over his hurted portion.
Y/n: Taehyung tell me!! How did this happen? I'm worried!!!

Getting no response from him again I looked up at him just to find him staring deeply at me. I hesitated , his golden eyes made me gulp on my saliva as i was drowning in em.
I looked down as i slowly removed my hands from his cheecks but suddenly he caught em and prevented them to get removed! I looked back up at him.
Taehyung: zip.
Y/n: huh?
He pulled away my hands as he looked at me still.
Taehyung: i was removing my jacket when I didn't notice the zip and my lip got scratched by it.
Y/n: aish! U should work properly! Does it hurt?
Taehyung: no! It doesn't! Now go back to your room!
Taehyung: happy now? U got to talk to me and give me more headache!? Now pls leave i want to sleep!
Y/n: oh shut up u! I'm not going anywhere did u get it?!?
He rolled his eyes and went to his bed!
Y/n: yaah!
I followed him from behind and stopped him by pulling his wrist!
Y/n: did u apply any cream?
Taehyung: No.
Y/n: No!? What do u mean by No!? The infection will spread! Plus bacterias too!
Taehyung: i don't want to.
He jerked back his hand and sat on his bed.
I sat in front of him.
Y/n: can u please keep your ego away for sometime? Where is the first aid kit now?
Tae: idk.
Y/n: yaahh!! ( I whined )
He looked away in an irritated way.
I looked at him , the disappointment could be seen on his face , i sighed and spoke while looking down.
Y/n: look just give me the first aid kit , I'll treat it and leave.
Tae: u can leave rn too!
Y/n: Tae! I just asked u that coz, i srsly wanted to help and not become a burden to u! Okay. And i did think about it, it's okay if u don't want to tell me , ik there might be a reason why you don't want to. But ignoring your wound like that is not the right solution. Look, give me the first aid kit, i promise I'll go after treating it.

He still didn't look at me . This CIB is just, feels like beating him up more rn!

Y/n: if you're not gonna tell me about the first aid kit i won't leave! And stay here searching for it , i also won't let u sleep and your headache will rise . Now decision is upto u!