Chapter-2-The Secret Bomb

The next morning, Diana wakes up and goes to the kitchen to make breakfast. To her surprise John was already up and sitting on the dining table

"You're up early today." said Diana, wearing her kitchen apron.

"Hmm, excited for the amusement park. We haven't visited one since mom and dad died." replied John, wearily.

"Hey, it's fine, don't be sad, be happy that we are going there today."

"Hmm." After a while Diana and John had breakfast and got out of the house to go to the amusement park.

When they arrived Noah was already waiting for them outside the amusement park gate. He was a handsome young boy with curly, brunette hair. He had lime green eyes and a dazzling smile. His tall and muscular body completed his look. Noah softly kissed Diana and said to John, "Hey bud, wassup."

"Good, let's go inside." replied John and went to the ticket counter. While he stood on the line Diana told, "No need to stand for tickets, Noah already brought us some."

"Oh, okay." said John and the three of them went inside. The amusement was huge. It had two enormous roller coasters which looked pretty scary and Diana already felt dizzy looking at them. There was a large Merry-Go round where small children were riding and enjoying the lovely tune and music. It had many other fun rides like: Ghost house, Roaming cup, Whack-a-Mole, etc. It had a large Ferris wheel at the center of the park, from where you could view the whole park. The amusement park looked very interesting and lively and had the smell of fresh hot dogs and pizza. John was very excited and started running towards the roller coaster. In the meantime, Noah and Diana placed a microphone on their ear so that they could communicate with each other if anyone saw anything suspicious. Diana hid the microphone with her hair and Noah hid it with his red cap. They both followed John and got ready to go to the roller coaster. The three of them got into the seats and buckled their seatbelts and in a moment the ride started to speed up and up. It had many twists and jumps and Diana was screaming as hell and was very scared. The ride finally finished and Diana took a breath of relief. After getting down Diana said, "You guys carry on, I feel like vomiting so I'll take some rest and will later catch up with you guys."

"Okay, take care babe." replied Noah and the both of them went to explore more rides. Diana wasn't feeling nauseous, she wanted to see some places where the bomb could be hidden so she lied. She got up and started roaming around the park and searching the places she thought were suspicious. After searching for a long time, she suddenly heard a beeping noise. Following the noise she reached the back part of bumping cars. She looked behind it and saw that a bomb was stuck to the wall of the ride. She quickly contacted Noah, "I found the bomb, its behind the bumper cars."

"Okay, I'm on my way." replied Noah. She disconnected the phone and took out scissors from her pocket. After a while Noah showed up.

"Did anyone see you coming here?" asked Diana.

"No, and John is in the ghost house so it'll take time for him to come out of there." replied Noah.

"Great, but I still couldn't figure out which wire to cut and only five minutes is left for the bomb to explode!" said Diana, worriedly.

"I think it's the green wire." replied Noah. "I'm not sure though."

"I'm trusting you on this one because you're an expert on bombs so-" said Diana, smiling. Diana took the scissors and carefully cut the green wire. For a moment nothing happened. Diana and Noah got worried and they started sweating but finally the timer stopped and both of them took a breath of relief.

"Woah, that was nerve cracking." said Noah, smiling.

"Yeah, lemme tell boss." said Diana and called their boss. "Good morning sir, the job is done, we have deactivated the bomb."

"Good job, both of you, ten thousand dollars will be sent to your account soon and my people will come to the park and take the bomb. Be ready for the next mission. Have a great day!"

"Yes sir, thank you." replied Diana and hung up the phone. Soon after they got ten thousand dollars in their bank account. Diana was happy and relieved that the mission was over and it was successful. They spent the rest of the day enjoying themselves in the amusement park and it was a very fun day. Diana and Noah were looking forward to their new mission.

Q&A:

Ten thousand dollars for deactivating a bomb! Nice! They be hella rich!